gummyshark

gummyshark

shark
Aug 27, 2024
Does anyone else think life is just a continuous cycle? I feel like it's just the same thing everyday, repeating.

I don't feel real. There's barely anything I look forward to, everyday is just the same thing, I wake up, get ready, go to school, go back home, sleep, wake up and repeat.

Everything feels so empty, even with all my great friends and amazing boyfriend but in the end, I feel so lonely even with them.

Maybe sometimes I'm able to distract myself from these feelings but eventually I'll be aware all over again. It's hard to talk about my feelings to anyone in real life.

I don't feel real at all, when I walk, talk or do anything, I don't actually feel like I'm doing it. Is there even a point in life if everything is just a continuous cycle?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Ethernatuskoi, Holu and 1 other person
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Does anyone else think life is just a continuous cycle? I feel like it's just the same thing everyday, repeating.

I don't feel real. There's barely anything I look forward to, everyday is just the same thing, I wake up, get ready, go to school, go back home, sleep, wake up and repeat.
Yes, I relate because this was my routine last year before finishing high school and going to college. Even though I was with my two best friends, the school experience during high school was always horrible. I had to deal with unbearable people who only pretended to care about me, I had to deal with teachers and their boring tasks that won't add anything to my life, I had to deal with jokes and bullying at times, I felt rejected, I I felt terrible and tired most of the time, and even so, no one understood me and they just saw me as a "lazy person with no willpower to do things".

Then, I would go home, sleep and the next day, I would wake up to go to school again and have to deal with the same repetitive and tiring routine as always. But now I'm stuck at home, I've disconnected from my friends and my only true company is my own mind.

gummyshark

gummyshark

shark
Aug 27, 2024
Yes, I relate because this was my routine last year before finishing high school and going to college. Even though I was with my two best friends, the school experience during high school was always horrible. I had to deal with unbearable people who only pretended to care about me, I had to deal with teachers and their boring tasks that won't add anything to my life, I had to deal with jokes and bullying at times, I felt rejected, I I felt terrible and tired most of the time, and even so, no one understood me and they just saw me as a "lazy person with no willpower to do things".

Then, I would go home, sleep and the next day, I would wake up to go to school again and have to deal with the same repetitive and tiring routine as always. But now I'm stuck at home, I've disconnected from my friends and my only true company is my own mind.
Yeah I understand. I'm slowly disconnecting from all my friends and my boyfriend. I don't wanna talk to any of them, I kinda don't even wanna talk to my family. I just wanna be alone with myself and my thoughts. I think they're slowly starting to resent me the more I distance myself from them but rn I think that's the least of my worries.