• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
A no-win situation, also called a "lose-lose situation", is one where a person has choices, but no choice leads to a net gain. For example, if an executioner offers the condemned the choice of death by being hanged, shot, or poisoned, all choices lead to death; the condemned is in a no-win situation. This bleak situation gives the chooser no room: whichever choice is made the person making it will lose their life.

a win-win situation or result is one that is good for everyone involved

life is a no-win situation and a lose-lose situation

Reactions: Immensevoid, hopeless08, 4am and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
The thing about life is that all choices lead to death anyways. It seems pointless to work your life away when you're going to die in the end

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, 4am and Darkover
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I just dont care anymore about choices and what not, I'm going to be dead in the near future and none of it matters anyway.

Reactions: 4am, Darkover and sserafim
Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
Strange game. The only winning move is not to play. From the movie Wargames.