• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I finally managed to buy my sn, today the seller told me that on Monday I will send it and it will take between 20 - 30 days. I'm not going to lie I felt happiness and it gave me a little peace between so much shit in my head, yesterday my ex came to my house with my 6-year-old son to talk to me because he says that he is uncontrollable and the only thing he talks about is who wants to come live with me, she took my two children a long time ago is one of the many reasons that led me to depreciation, I don't know what to do, she asks him that he cannot come to live with me and he wants it and asks me if he can come . I would like the most in the world to at least have 1 of my children with me but she will not let me have it and I know that no matter how much I fight in justice she will win. She won because when I leave the house I am left like a monster before justice, a justice poisoned by feminism. I don't know what to do, on the one hand I was happy that my son, despite everything he did, still loves me, but on the other it breaks my heart to know that he won't allow him to live with me ... and it just happens when I get my sn and I feel very close to achieving my death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655, Lostandfound7, Sinai Silence and 1 other person
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I'm sorry that you're not able to see your children :'(

Reactions: Mgl91
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I'm sorry that you're not able to see your children :'(
When I saw him yesterday after so long he said to me, Dad, did you see that there are happy days? and I answer yes and today he says it's a happy day because I'm with you and he gave me his kindergarten graduates medal he said he would give me luck ... I couldn't hold it and I cried a lot

• Aww..
Reactions: taylor321 and Lostandfound7