StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Is it just me or did I do something horrible in a previous life? Not one single day goes by where I don't have to deal with some sort of shit. Seriously. No wonder I hate waking up in the morning. Okay today, let's see - the idiot attorneys still haven't sent me my tax forms (which means I will have issues with the IRS - this may be my opportunity to CTB), I tried to have someone (another asshole) banned from sending me emails - but my email address (ATT) is so old that they can't change my password and I don't know my password - FUCK! then the manager of the apartment complex said she would come by to look at the washer and dryer because she wants to buy it. So she was supposed to come by at 1 p.m. it is now 5:47 and well she is a no show. I know these instances seem inconsequential in the scheme of things, but as I get older I have less and less patience for stupid people. Again , thank you for listening to me vent.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Rabhen, dreadpirateroberts69 and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life can be very stressful and tiring. I'm sorry you have to deal with all this. I know that it is awful when things keep on going wrong. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Life sucks, not-2-b-the-answer and StarryStarry
dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
Those all sound like genuinely irritating things, despite them seeming inconsequential in the scheme of things. I'm sorry your dealing with this, it can be so difficult to deal with other people's bullshit on top of feeling miserable to begin with.