M

MoosterChief

Mar 5, 2023
Hello I already have made one post but I want to make another about me! Well no excitement because past few years of my life have sucked. but I'll get on with it. I am a furry, I don't know how accepting this community is but hopefully it is enough. Also gay, have a bf in Ohio great guy.
most of my pain has came from me being a furry not only have I had to hide it from my family and friends I only recently told my friends and now they all hate me. I was even assaulted by an older person when he overheard me talking about it to a friend that actually accepted it. And Idaho (where I live) is a republican based states but the lgbtq+ community is very accepted here theres just some bad apples who will ruin Your life over it, it's even worse when your own shitty brother who has basically found out is blackmailing me so he doesn't tell my parents and I know they will accept it's just I've had so many bad times with them I've already attempted to CTB a few times but never gone through. But I feel like now is the time. Thank you to anyone who actually read this whole thing. Your great people.

Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
Sounds like you could solve a lot of these problems by moving away once you are able to, trying to find new friends, real friends, because if they hate you for that then they aren't your friends. Somehow makes me think you are quite young, you should give things a bit more time.

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
As long as you can last another day, an early retirement might be best saved for another one. It is typically used as a last resort when there are no other options that are available.

If you make the decision to end yourself in the very near future, perhaps that it would be a good time to talk about things with your parents and let them know how you feel? You won't have anything left to lose, after all. Just make sure that they would not be able to cut you off from a prompt exit if they sense it coming.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so awful and unfair how people can be so cruel, and treat others so badly. But anyway, I wish you the best.