• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Get a job, not even that... you have to compete with others to get the job. Be social, make everyone happy at work. Never be sick or tired.
Get a place, compete with others to get a place. Pay bills on time! Give away most of your paycheck to keep the place.
Keep doing the same thing over and over and don't fuck up while everything gets more expensive and wages remain low.
Have a feeling of impending doom 24/7.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cornytomato, Nlis2244, Forever Sleep and 11 others
S

sovcat

Jun 20, 2024
I know someone is going to come in with the "but the past was harder" which has validity, but I agree with you. Modernity is also strenuous in different ways. Society has these structures and cultures that really stretch us to our limits and you sometimes question, is it even necessary to push ourselves this far? For what purpose? Who's benefiting more from this? Ourselves or people that use us? Obviously some of us don't have a choice. It's out of necessity to put food on the table or support our families which sucks because it makes you feel trapped.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon, ijustwishtodie, innominesatanas44 and 3 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
It doesn't seem like it, it is.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Sylveon, sserafim and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Life is extremely difficult. I honestly have no idea how normies deal with it. They have a lot of resilience, determination and energy. Nonetheless, I don't envy them at all for it as their lives aren't ones which I want to live. Their lives are misery to me

Reactions: sserafim
sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
Get a job, not even that... you have to compete with others to get the job. Be social, make everyone happy at work. Never be sick or tired.
Get a place, compete with others to get a place. Pay bills on time! Give away most of your paycheck to keep the place.
Keep doing the same thing over and over and don't fuck up while everything gets more expensive and wages remain low.
Have a feeling of impending doom 24/7.
The problem is that people are suffering without meaning. I would bleed for anything if it held me the right way. Sadly, the only people who gave me meaning are dead.