• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
Just need to vent, feel free to ignore me like everyone else does.

So I was supposed to be going to this party tonight, not really my thing, but this person invited me to go along. I agreed to go. And then they don't even bother texting me to meet and go to this stupid thing. I've been waiting hours now but nothing. Just totally ignored and forgotten about. It just feels real shitty, because it feels like whenever I try to do normal things, I get blanked like this. Double shitty coz I thought this person was a good friend of mine and obviously I don't mean shit to them yay

I honestly don't know why I even bother trying to be happy when I'm clearly not worth anyone's time.

Damn I really wish I could ctb right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Rukia
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
If you knew where it was at you should've gone on your own and kicked their butt once you met them there.

Reactions: Circles and kolski
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
If you knew where it was at you should've gone on your own and kicked their butt once you met them there.
Maybe I should have. Wouldn't change the fact that their a self centred c*** though :pfff:

Reactions: Circles
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Ugh, I hate when people do that. If you're clearly not interested in having someone in your event, party, etc. Then why getting his/her hopes up and invite that person? That is so mean... Was that person a friend of yours or something?

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Just need to vent, feel free to ignore me like everyone else does.

So I was supposed to be going to this party tonight, not really my thing, but this person invited me to go along. I agreed to go. And then they don't even bother texting me to meet and go to this stupid thing. I've been waiting hours now but nothing. Just totally ignored and forgotten about. It just feels real shitty, because it feels like whenever I try to do normal things, I get blanked like this. Double shitty coz I thought this person was a good friend of mine and obviously I don't mean shit to them yay

I honestly don't know why I even bother trying to be happy when I'm clearly not worth anyone's time.

Damn I really wish I could ctb right now.

Just because some people are pretending to be your friends doesn't mean you aren't worth anyone's time. It takes time to find real friends. You have to keep searching.

kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
Ugh, I hate when people do that. If you're clearly not interested in having someone in your event, party, etc. Then why getting his/her hopes up and invite that person? That is so mean... Was that person a friend of yours or something?
They are/were?? Idk.. I've known them for nearly 2 years. I honestly don't why they've totally blanked me.. yh withve been through a rough patch, but like, I was talking to them 2 hours before we were supposed to go to this party.. we work together so I was helping them out on their shift after my shift was finished too. I get they may have been busy or something but just a 2 second text would have been better then nothing.
Just because some people are pretending to be your friends doesn't mean you aren't worth anyone's time. It takes time to find real friends. You have to keep searching.
Thanks. I know your right, its just I thought they were a real friend y'know.
News update anyone? Just found out they were hanging with my abusive ex as well :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles