R

Resinn66

Student
Sep 5, 2021
It would have been much fairer and easier if after being born, we were gifted in our bodies with an option to end our life peacefully and painlessly.

Reactions: LittleJem, obafgkm, Antiquated and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Absolutely. An 'N' capsule on the back molar like in James Bond. Think it was cyanide there- isn't that painful?

Wish I'd been given an organ checklist too- Will you want children- No- ok- we won't give you all this womb crap to deal with for absolutely no reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, obafgkm and Resinn66
R

Resinn66

Student
Sep 5, 2021
Absolutely. An 'N' capsule on the back molar like in James Bond. Think it was cyanide there- isn't that painful?

Wish I'd been given an organ checklist too- Will you want children- No- ok- we won't give you all this womb crap to deal with for absolutely no reason.
Cyanide for some people is painful others not (PPH April) but who cares it's super fast and irreversible. I agree with you, it would have been much fairer by Nature that together with these pain sensors we also got these ways out

Reactions: Forever Sleep and obafgkm
O

obafgkm

Experienced
Jun 3, 2022
It would have been much fairer and easier if after being born, we were gifted in our bodies with an option to end our life peacefully and painlessly.
Some insects and animals die after sex, which is probably a good time to die. Even if not fully peaceful, at least it's legal for them to bite their partner's head off after sex, kind of assisted suicide.

Reactions: LittleJem
R

Resinn66

Student
Sep 5, 2021
Some insects and animals die after sex, which is probably a good time to die. Even if not fully peaceful, at least it's legal for them to bite their partner's head off after sex, kind of assisted suicide.
It looks like everything is rigged against us!

Reactions: obafgkm
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree. It would be ideal. If that was the case, then nobody would ever have to do suicide research and worry about the chance of methods failing, we could just go when the time is right for us. There is no need to make suicide so complicated as existence is so pointless and unnecessary in the first place. I would be long gone if suicide was that easy, instead of suffering for the sake of it, I would be permanently resting.

Reactions: geogaddi and obafgkm