W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Once again, hello SS. I used to be pretty suicidal, but things became better and some people greatly helped me. I even wrote a post about temporarily leaving this forum, because I felt generally better.

But what now? I'm slowly returning to the state of inertly waiting for death.

I honestly gave up on everything. I am not even trying to improve myself in any way. I'm not learning anything new. Not getting any new skills or friends. I honestly became so inert. And I don't even mind it(?)

I'm struggling at school (I wasted 4 years of education in other county so now I have to go to school again) I don't know what subjects should I do on the last exam that
determines which university I can go to. I don't know what should I study because I don't even know what job do I want.

Also I'm extremely anti social. I used to have really bad social anxiety, but it got better. However I just don't feel like I want to be in public places anymore. I'm not afraid of people, I'm more disguised and disappointed now. I'm quite sure the only time I will leave my flat is buying food and take out the trash.

Even if I manage to finish education, I see no point in it all. My life is gonna be studying, then working and sleeping, spending time next to my pc, crying about old good times when I was actually happy, selfharming and waiting for death. For all my life.
What's the difference between life like this and the death? I don't see a lot of...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and LittleBabyNothing
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Very relatable, I have also lost my chance at life. At the same time, in your situation, you have evidence that it can get better (feel might be more accurate) at least.

W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Very relatable, I have also lost my chance at life. At the same time, in your situation, you have evidence that it can get better (feel might be more accurate) at least.
It got better. But at the end everything falls again. Even if suicidal thoughts aren't as strong anymore, I'm pretty sure I will never be truly happy again.

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
It got better. But at the end everything falls again. Even if suicidal thoughts aren't as strong anymore, I'm pretty sure I will never be truly happy again.
Yeah, same. It's over.

• Hugs
Reactions: W3akCr3atur3