Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
it will only get you kicked out of the house
yeah, figure that one out.
ive literally been kicked out of 2 houses for being an adult and going to work.

the first one was my bio mothers and step fathers
i was awake all day, didnt trust them to wake me up for work, wasnt allowed to have an f'en alarm (even though my phone had no connection to anything, it was literally a paperweight with a notepad for writing) so i stayed awake all night, went to work, came back the next day, "can you go out and haul the wood?" a job im not even suppose to be doing in the first place because i have 2 back problems and they knew it! "yeah sure. just let me take a nap first, ive been awake 24hrs" "no go do it now" "then i want to invite a friend over to help me, im exhausted" "no you cant" ok well, youre physically abusive so im just gonna walk out the door. "if you do that again, were gonna kick you out" "i wasnt the one that started it so ill just move out now" then was literally left in front of walmart at 6am with nothing but whats on my back and not giving a fuck where i ended up.

i ended up moving into the abusive place im in now

tried to move out and in with my bf who lives at home (but idgaf about)
i went to work so i could bring money in, retrieve the rest of my stuff, and considering no one was home during the day anyway, figured they didnt want a strange new person home alone for the day, nor did i feel comfortable being home alone for the day.
this got me kicked out. "its who youre "hanging out with"", im not fucking you, who im hanging out with is none of your concern (assuming im not throwing parties and destroying the place), your son and i have a fairly healthy relationship where we can talk, he really doesnt need you sticking your head in, you dont even know the whole situation. ultimately sending me back into my abusive 'home' where im getting raped and with absolutely nothing i can do about it. and what she was bitching about i was magically just suppose to know because she never f'en told me. "just drop everything" real fucking easy for someone that doesnt have an emotional attachment, trauma from already losing my things multiple times, and bpd to really cement my emotions in.

so yeah.... lesson learned... if you want to live somewhere...dont be an adult, dont get a job, and dont try to do the right thing
hmm...i wonder why i hate humans... i cant figure it out

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TheShadowKing, psp3000, certified_idiot and 1 other person
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
They kicked you out because of who you're hanging out with? wtf. How did they even know who you hung out with.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
They kicked you out because of who you're hanging out with? wtf. How did they even know who you hung out with.
because they know what i do for work (although if you ask her i wasnt working at all, but then she'll deny it. "youre "delivering"" yeah i was working "sure you were" im not cheating on him "i didnt say that" YES YOU FUCKING DID!! :meh:) plus i literally dont have any friends so youre basically hitting a dart board without all the metal bars in the way

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Goddamn how is it possible for people to be so shitty. Well I hope things improve for you or you have a peaceful death.

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Goddamn how is it possible for people to be so shitty. Well I hope things improve for you or you have a peaceful death.
thankfully one or the other has to happen sooner or later.
'the pain of death will stop, while the pain of living will continue until i die'