spiderwbs

spiderwbs

Nov 7, 2023
Life keeps on getting worse and worse every day. I'm totally useless and hopeless, I lost all faith in humanity, and I will never do anything right. I'm so tired, I'm emotionally drained and I hate everything.… every day is the same, every day is the same cycle and I literally cannot handle it. I just wanna die, people would be WAY better off with me… life would be so much better, the earth would be spinning and the sun would still rise up into the sky, and the world would be the same….just without me in it and people would be very happy. I just hate my life... I'm exhausted. I will never do anything to make people happy or I will never be able to please people enough because what ever I do will NEVER EVER be good enough. I'm not good enough, never was.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: overtakee, Skathon, ropearoundatree and 2 others
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Life keeps on getting worse and worse every day. I'm totally useless and hopeless, I lost all faith in humanity, and I will never do anything right. I'm so tired, I'm emotionally drained and I hate everything.… every day is the same, every day is the same cycle and I literally cannot handle it. I just wanna die, people would be WAY better off with me… life would be so much better, the earth would be spinning and the sun would still rise up into the sky, and the world would be the same….just without me in it and people would be very happy. I just hate my life... I'm exhausted. I will never do anything to make people happy or I will never be able to please people enough because what ever I do will NEVER EVER be good enough. I'm not good enough, never was.
Yeah. I get what you mean.