• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yaka

Yaka

Jan 23, 2024
Life just fucking sucks and I hope that if I find eternal peace that my parents actually do find my account - Then they can see all of the shit they have done and maybe actually fucking belive me since it was the only truth I would love to tell them and try to tell them but they just dont listen - maybe they would if I went away - maybe they would be better for my sister but she is the fav so I guess it is already better for her which I am happy about but she is spoiled asf and never gets just talked with when she is doing something wrong or refusing to do something - no they either scream their heads off at me or say not a single word to my sis - fuck them and again I hope when I go they find this account

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and thewalkingdread
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really dreadful being around people like that, some humans really just are too cruel. But anyway best wishes, I'm sorry you suffer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, CTB Dream and Yaka
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
wouldn't it be better to leave a note behind

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream