violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
I think people are in denial and distract themselves their whole lives so they won't feel the cruel reality and difficult state of just existing in this world.

Working yourself to death until you retire, chores, running errands, taxes. All of this is exhausting.

Not to mention that so many people are selfish assholes and it's hard to find someone that truly cares.

Everything is so expensive and I'll never be able to afford a house. Grocery prices are insane.

I'm never happy. I'm just existing, not living.

Why would I want to be here?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, R_N and 7 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes, there are way too many things that we have to do in order to simply exist.
We are forced to become wage-slaves, or live in poverty.
I'm living in a crappy apartment I can barely afford and the vast majority of my income goes on rent.
My neighbours are the neighbours from hell and my landlord wants to put the rent up again.
I'm currently bedridden with chronic depression and my savings are running out fast.
I was going to buy a cheap van and live in it, but that is never going to happen now.
I'm barely surviving now, not that I want to survive anyway.
I don't even want to get better anymore.
My fear of life is now greater than the fear of death.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Having the ability to exist truly is such a terrible burden, to me there could never be anything desirable about existing in this cruel, hellish reality. I hate those people who insist that suicide is never a valid option despite this, those people are very insensitive and blinded by delusions.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, CTB Dream and myusername890
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I think people are in denial and distract themselves their whole lives so they won't feel the cruel reality and difficult state of just existing in this world.

Working yourself to death until you retire, chores, running errands, taxes. All of this is exhausting.

Not to mention that so many people are selfish assholes and it's hard to find someone that truly cares.

Everything is so expensive and I'll never be able to afford a house. Grocery prices are insane.

I'm never happy. I'm just existing, not living.

Why would I want to be here?
And you're absolutely right to feel this way about life. You didn't ASK to come here. No one did. Yet, we're the only species that's "smart enough" to charge itself to live. I maintain that humans are nothing but a mockery of some other species that is actually good. All the things that humans try to project themselves as in their fantasies, movies, hollow philosophy, and fake morality, this other species actually embodies them. They DO believe in love. Their world is (nearly) perfect and problem free. Humans represent a creator that pokes fun at those things. It's a crazy idea, but I hold it.

Like you, I'm just existing. I'll never have the life I want. I'll never find a woman who will love me for me. I'll never not need money. I'll always be forced into the pointless, stupid competition that humans want to call "life." Dealing with humans is the absolute worst. It's exhausting. So, why live? Many life-warriors are just lying to themselves because they may have it a little more comfortable in this world than others who have to face the realities of it. So, they see themselves as "spreading a little sunshine and hope" when they come on forums like this one and spout their nonsense.

I'm so ready to leave this bullshit. None of this is real.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, CTB Dream, Hollowman and 3 others
iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
I feel like people are selfish for wanting me to stay because they say if you go ill feel bad ill lose everything blah blah and they're just talking about them selfs but what makes me confused is that if someone I love would tell me they want to ctb i would try everything to stop them , i feel like it's okay for me to ctb but someone else no no and i don't understand why

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and CTB Dream
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
And you're absolutely right to feel this way about life. You didn't ASK to come here. No one did. Yet, we're the only species that's "smart enough" to charge itself to live. I maintain that humans are nothing but a mockery of some other species that is actually good. All the things that humans try to project themselves as in their fantasies, movies, hollow philosophy, and fake morality, this other species actually embodies them. They DO believe in love. Their world is (nearly) perfect and problem free. Humans represent a creator that pokes fun at those things. It's a crazy idea, but I hold it.

Like you, I'm just existing. I'll never have the life I want. I'll never find a woman who will love me for me. I'll never not need money. I'll always be forced into the pointless, stupid competition that humans want to call "life." Dealing with humans is the absolute worst. It's exhausting. So, why live? Many life-warriors are just lying to themselves because they may have it a little more comfortable in this world than others who have to face the realities of it. So, they see themselves as "spreading a little sunshine and hope" when they come on forums like this one and spout their nonsense.

I'm so ready to leave this bullshit. None of this is real.
Big thumbs up to all of this.

I myself live a pretty good life by most standards but I can't bear the fact that my happiness is afforded to me by the exploitation of others who do have to face the realities of life. I think CTB is the only true way for me to apologize for allowing the suffering of the world's masses like this. There is no reason for me to exist when my whole existence is predicated on the oppression of other people.

And I agree, people who try to "spread positivity" to the world's downtrodden are some of the dumbest fucking morons to ever exist. How the fuck do you know what these people want when you've never spent a second in their shoes? What right do you have to act like they'll somehow be okay in the end? What right do you have to cast any sort of judgement or analysis unto people you would never even dare to approach?

Fuck happy people. They're the ones who should be suffering, including me.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, CTB Dream, violetdevil and 2 others
redeyepiranha

redeyepiranha

Jun 22, 2022
I just want to ctb, I don't want to hurt other people, but sadly it'll be painful and sorrowful. I don't care about this fucked up world, just let me get out, I don't need these "little things" bullshit, I want peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, CTB Dream and violetdevil
D

daysfeel

Oct 6, 2023
When they deep down inside hate you I'll never understand why they want you to stay.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, CTB Dream and violetdevil