FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This fact is undeniable, there is no escaping from the fact that the true problem lies in the existence of life itself. It's a tragedy and it's something so incredibly disturbing how life is even able to exist in this world and continue existing in a cycle that only exists as an unfortunate consequence of evolution. Life is the true terrible thing, as if there was no existence there would be no torment, no suffering, existence is the cause of all the problems that torture beings that exist in this world. To exist is such a burden and a curse and any attempts of justifying the harsh reality of this existence with false positive views just emphasise how delusional people can be and how they would prefer to exist in denial. The reality is that life is just something so unnecessary that only exists just to deteriorate and die. There was never a need for life to even exist in this world yet it very sadly does and the reality is that existing beings would had been better off without this life so unfairly forced onto them.

Never existing is the most ideal situation possible as to lack complete awareness of the nightmare that is existing is perfection to me. While death is the only real solution to what is the true problem, nothing could compare to never existing and never having to suffer in any form. This is because the non existent never even need a solution as there were no problems even created in the first place. People try to find beauty in this world and they glorify suffering in order to do so, but I only see beauty in the absence of everything and the lack of existence.

But in my case, life itself has certainly always been the thing that I've had issue with and is why I could never wish to exist. I see nothing satisfying or appealing about life, it's such a terrible concept where everything is determined by chance and life as a concept is focused around fulfilling needs and endless problems with suffering of course being guaranteed. It's something so tedious as well and it's harmful the fact that life exists, life is just a way to cause unnecessary harm that existing beings shouldn't have to go through. And it's made even worse by the fact that this society does everything to stigmatise suicide, and deny people straightforward ways to be free from this nightmare, it's like they refuse to accept that wishing for suicide is the natural and expected response to just having awareness of this world and the fact that life itself will always be the true problem.

• Love
Reactions: Prime0, asterisk3, nopride86 and 17 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ye vry much alll root problem life all posbl happn life make now know see how life all cruel lie

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Astral Storm, Rocinante and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is very eloquently written and indeed, life itself is the problem. The lack of sentience and life itself would mean there would have been no problem to begin with. Death itself is the return to the state of non-sentience. Also, during the process of death, it is the scariest part because one is fighting against one's own self preservation instinct (aka the survival instinct) and also suffering through any discomfort, pain, or trouble up until one has finally truly reached death itself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Prime0, Rogue Proxy, Astral Storm and 2 others
FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
I have many problems but my biggest problem is having the power, energy, and time to solve life problems. I agree with you. Life is bad for most people. Many happy people don't realize how temporary their happiness is. Many things can and will go wrong sooner or later

• Hugs
Reactions: Prime0, pyamu, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
leopard_gec

leopard_gec

Kara Kara Kara no Kara
Dec 26, 2022
This fact is undeniable, there is no escaping from the fact that the true problem lies in the existence of life itself. It's a tragedy and it's something so incredibly disturbing how life is even able to exist in this world and continue existing in a cycle that only exists as an unfortunate consequence of evolution. Life is the true terrible thing, as if there was no existence there would be no torment, no suffering, existence is the cause of all the problems that torture beings that exist in this world. To exist is such a burden and a curse and any attempts of justifying the harsh reality of this existence with false positive views just emphasise how delusional people can be and how they would prefer to exist in denial. The reality is that life is just something so unnecessary that only exists just to deteriorate and die. There was never a need for life to even exist in this world yet it very sadly does and the reality is that existing beings would had been better off without this life so unfairly forced onto them.

Never existing is the most ideal situation possible as to lack complete awareness of the nightmare that is existing is perfection to me. While death is the only real solution to what is the true problem, nothing could compare to never existing and never having to suffer in any form. This is because the non existent never even need a solution as there were no problems even created in the first place. People try to find beauty in this world and they glorify suffering in order to do so, but I only see beauty in the absence of everything and the lack of existence.

But in my case, life itself has certainly always been the thing that I've had issue with and is why I could never wish to exist. I see nothing satisfying or appealing about life, it's such a terrible concept where everything is determined by chance and life as a concept is focused around fulfilling needs and endless problems with suffering of course being guaranteed. It's something so tedious as well and it's harmful the fact that life exists, life is just a way to cause unnecessary harm that existing beings shouldn't have to go through. And it's made even worse by the fact that this society does everything to stigmatise suicide, and deny people straightforward ways to be free from this nightmare, it's like they refuse to accept that wishing for suicide is the natural and expected response to just having awareness of this world and the fact that life itself will always be the true problem.
Damn, I never felt more understood then reading this. I think I found my people :)

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
M

MsMs

Jul 31, 2022
Do you believe that suicide is the natural and expected conclusion for EVERYONE with awareness of the world? Is it possible to be logical AND be glad you were born? If that makes sense?

Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
Do you believe that suicide is the natural and expected conclusion for EVERYONE with awareness of the world? Is it possible to be logical AND be glad you were born? If that makes sense?
I see you aren't acquainted with the OP yet.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is for me, as just the nature of existence is something that I very much despise. I just don't understand how and why anyone could ever wish to exist, such a thing could never make sense to me.

I believe that the wish to exist could never be logical, and the view that existence is something that is beneficial is definitely centred around delusions. Existence is something that is harmful and with existing comes endless risks and it's irrational to want to suffer with no limit as to how much we can potentially be tortured. As I said in the other post, life is such a terrible concept where chance determines everything, so of course it's delusional to wish to stay here and be glad to be born. As humans we are just slaves to our needs and desires, waiting to inevitably deteriorate and in the process of that we are faced with potentially endless problems that are an inevitable consequence of existing. Such a thing as existing could never be worth enduring to me, and this world is something that is objectively horrific. Those who think differently are blinded by their privilege and/or delusions.

But people can exist and suffer all that they want, I believe that it's an individual decision whether suicide is the correct conclusion for that person, but I do think that in order to actually want to stay here because life is something that is wonderful isn't a rational way to feel. Everybody has a right to live, but it doesn't mean that those types of beliefs reflect reality in any way.
For many reasons I do believe that suicide is the most rational decision that one can make as I believe that life is something that is best avoided. I see no benefit to delaying the inevitable and suffering in the process. Suicide solves all problems as it removes the true cause of all of them in the first place which is why the thought of suicide appeals to me.

Reactions: yive and SorrowMind
S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
Existing is like a religion to most people.

They're biased towards it because they feel it's responsible for the good things that happened to them (no different than people who think god is responsible for their blessings).

They don't understand how you could want to die. They don't understand how you could not believe in God.

They get on TV after a natural disaster and thank God for saving their lives. Never mind all the people God let die in that same tsunami...

It's very similar to people with normal lives who declare that life is beautiful; disaster survivors exhibit the same level of arrogance.

They're not thinking one bit about the kids eating dirt because they're hungry or the blind homeless people when they start spouting off their delusions about this beautiful fucking life.

They're crazy af, but society amplifies their idiocy and tries to silence people who call them out on their stupidity and their privilege.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
As writer Thomas Ligotti simply puts it, being alive is not alright.

I

ithurtstobealive_AN

Jan 21, 2023
I 100% agree. Are you active in any other AN spaces besides this forum?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I 100% agree. Are you active in any other AN spaces besides this forum?
I'm assuming that AN means antinatalist, I cannot think of what it could stand for apart from that, but anyway I'm not even aware of any other places to discuss suicide apart from this forum, and this is the only place that I post. I'm pretty sure that from what I've heard any suicide related discussions get censored elsewhere.

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
So we can be happy that we don´t exist for most of the time.