• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
Finally we made an appointment at CENESEX (national center for sexual education) to be seen and they gave us a date for January. That's where they examine you for gender reassignment issues. I didn't care at this point but she seemed quite excited so why take away her hope?. Anyway, a friend close to the family knows someone, a psychiatrist who works there and gave us his number. The host wrote to him to talk and ask some questions. And the psychiatrist told him that they would never allow someone with DID to do something as permanent as hrt(and the truth is that I understand why)

I'm not depressed or anything (at least I guess not for now, in my experience those emotions are going to rub off on me sooner or later), I just can't stop laughing. I know she is horribly disappointed and depressed because tears fall from our eyes and my breath breaks sometimes. But I can't stop laughing at how hilariously ironic the situation is. Because our weak and pathetic previous host never being able to accept himself, our personality divided into small and annoying little people. And now that we're putting our shit together and making an effort, we're told that because we're several annoying little people, we can't do the one thing that could maybe help us stop being several annoying little people.

Conclusion: life is wonderful... death is not that fun.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep