Cheesecake

Cheesecake

҉ Walmart ҉
Aug 28, 2020
life is so nice because i get to do so many things and breathe in the air and try all these new things no matter how small
like i can watch a man build with his legos and make a living out of it because he is HAPPY
and i can go to school and learn so many things that are just amayjing because we didnt even know all this stuff 200 years ago and weve all gotten so far and life is beautiful
because i get to watch the LEAVES change on the TREES and i can photograph this??? and share the beauty of life??? i have never had my heart more full
and also my teeny tiny baby (cat) who is also just enjoying life,, if she can i can and its that simple

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: gggy, Ε. Η. R., アホペンギン and 6 others
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Can I ask if you have had any use of any substances recently? Just curious.

• Yay!
Reactions: Boudika and AllCatsAreGrey
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Life can only seem nice when we distract ourselves and don't think about all the living beings that are suffering rn.

Somewhere kittens are crying because mother abandoned them for whatever reason, they are lying helpless on the grass. Hungry, blind, not able to move, vulnerable to predators.

Somewhere a person has some painful disease that they have to endure every day for the rest of their life. And every move is a reminder that they are not able to experience peace of mind.

I don't have to go on right? Let's focus on the positive and ignore every living being that is suffering worse than us atm. Let us ignore inevitable diseases and death of every being as well.

I am sorry. I didn't want to be rude. I was just trying to paint a picture. Even if I had a better life, only way for me to think life is beautiful would be if I ignored all the beings that suffer and natural processes we ignore until they happen.

• Love
Reactions: Caramelized
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Life can only seem nice when we distract ourselves and don't think about all the living beings that are suffering rn.

Somewhere kittens are crying because mother abandoned them for whatever reason, they are lying helpless on the grass. Hungry, blind, not able to move, vulnerable to predators.

Somewhere a person has some painful disease that they have to endure every day for the rest of their life. And every move is a reminder that they are not able to experience peace of mind.

I don't have to go on right? Let's focus on the positive and ignore every living being that is suffering worse than us atm. Let us ignore inevitable diseases and death of every being as well.

I am sorry. I didn't want to be rude. I was just trying to paint a picture. Even if I had a better life, only way for me to think life is beautiful would be if I ignored all the beings that suffer and natural processes we ignore until they happen.
I don't think they are saying to ignore the bad things. They are just finding happiness in the small things.

And yeah bad things happen, but good things happen too. There's a balance to it and acknowledgement of the bad should be met with appreciation for the good.

Also, I'm just curious why do you see death as a bad thing? Considering that we are on a suicide forum I think this is an unusual perspective

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I don't think they are saying to ignore the bad things. They are just finding happiness in the small things.

And yeah bad things happen, but good things happen too. There's a balance to it and acknowledgement of the bad should be met with appreciation for the good.

Also, I'm just curious why do you see death as a bad thing? Considering that we are on a suicide forum I think this is an unusual perspective
Because it can be painful and severe. If it was so comforting and easy some of us wouldn't be here still. I think the worst part of death is a process to get there. Even if it is just aging and not an attempt it is still cruel. There is also the unknown.

And other stuff you said. Why does it matter if good things happen to me sometimes if some other being is suffering tremendously atm? Are you admitting that life is only good if we focus on our own life and live in a bubble until we also can't? It is easy to say life is beautiful in a moment we feel good, but then you can't say "life is beautiful" in general.

It is really not. It can be sometimes when you are distracted and ignorant but if you were put on a different spot or near beings that suffer you would feel differently immediately. And those beings will always exist.

The fact that beings suffer is a reason this world shouldn't exist imo. It is not worth it and it will end in a crash anyway sooner or later.

• Love
Reactions: Caramelized
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
Hii, so wouldn't you perhaps like to drop the name of your antidepressants? I'm asking for a friend

• Yay!
Reactions: Life Is My Coffin and dilemmadarlin
W

wendy5c

Brain dead Azn
Oct 11, 2023
There's nothing wrong with appreciating nature through creative means. :))