ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I've been bored, depressed, alone and with too much time on my hands lately so i've been doing a lot of thinking about life in general and i think i've only just fully grasped how absolutely nutty our existence is.

The only reason were all here right now is because our father creampied into our mother and we were unlucky enough to be the sperm that was chosen to come to fruition. then our mother squeezed us out of her private areas, enduring unimaginable pain.

This is why I hate when people say rubbish like, "life is a miracle!" there's nothing miraculous about it at all, you dont need to graduate from Harvard to stick your unprotected ding-a-ling into a female, literally anyone can do it.

The most staggering thing to me though is that the majority of society actually encourages others to procreate, no matter how dire their situation is. Why? it's not even sustainable to have a child nowadays unless you're the 1% that is filthy rich.

The whole concept of life is quite gross when you break it down, in my personal opinion. were just sperm that has grown into human form and is slowly deteriorating, when your shaking hands with somebody, or kissing somebody, or hugging somebody, you're basically rubbing your father's sperm up against their father's sperm.

we live in this bizarre world, but amazingly we never seem to bring this stuff up, instead we act like we are some superior beings.

Bit of a different post from me, what's everyone's thoughts on this? personally, it makes life even more depressing for me looking at it from this angle because well... its disgusting!

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: proxy, ContinuousJump, Existingnotliving and 20 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I still have the same opinion : life was meaningful until atheism appeared.
Now a huge minority of people live in post-religious societies, life doesn't have any sense anymore.
Some people try to revel with meaningless political debates, meaningless money, etc. but it doesn't last past 20 years old.

Reactions: Makko, ithappens, RottenApple and 3 others
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
I still have the same opinion : life was meaningful until atheism appeared.
Now a huge minority of people live in post-religious societies, life doesn't have any sense anymore.
Some people try to revel with meaningless political debates, meaningless money, etc. but it doesn't last past 20 years old.
Life has no intrinsic meaning. It was meaningful to these people because they deluded themselves into thinking it had any, just like the people who say that "life is meaningless, but you can give it meaning". These are attempts at battling the futility of existence, because the thought that everything is pointless is very hard to accept.

• Love
Reactions: ContinuousJump, Existingnotliving, imaloserbaby and 13 others
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
You are right, we are all here only because our parents had children - people should think before they have children into a world full of meaningless suffering, where most of us have to choose between suicide and slowly tormented to death by disease or age-related ailments!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Existingnotliving, Walkingcorpse123 and 9 others
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
I absolutely agree 100%. Life is no miracle and it pisses me off to no end when people say it is. I mean if life is great for someone and they don't deal with bull shit like we do, more power to them, I wouldn't wish this on anyone. But it is actually gross, none of us asked to be here, yet ctb is the worst possible thing you could ever do to most people? It doesn't make sense. It's my life that you forced on me, that I didn't ask for, and then everyone wants to freak out that I don't want it? Ugh ... I feel you, I think about this stuff often.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Existingnotliving, Superdeterminist and 9 others
T

Tree frog

Apr 1, 2021
I hear you. But I guess it's all just perception. There's no right or wrong belief, just what you believe. You perceive life how you just described it because life is tough for you, where as others have learnt to feel it's something precious for their own reasons. For me the mistake is for anyone to think they have somehow stumbled upon a truth and to try and remember it's just your perception, which I do hope changes for your own happiness' sake. I would however be a hypocrite if I didn't admit I have my own extremely cynical and negative view of human beings. But it has changed so many times over the years I'm very open to the fact its likely misjudged & more to do with my own poor mental state than anything.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Lostandlooking
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish I could go back in time and stop my parents from meeting. This could have all been prevented then. I think life is a curse instead of a miracle. Being completely ignorant of this world is the best possible thing, non existence is an ideal state to me. Life literally is meaningless, we are born, we suffer for the sake of it and then we die. As humans we only serve a biological purpose, to procreate and keep the species running
There is no meaning beyond this. Yet it is still viewed as irrational when somebody wants to leave this world.

• Love
Reactions: proxy, ContinuousJump, Existingnotliving and 7 others
Not Being

Not Being

May 2, 2021
Sure, it is a miracle to have to impose the burden of existence on the new individual without their consent.
Of course, it is a miracle to have to create needs, desires and deficiencies that you did not have before.
Of course, it is a miracle to have to perpetuate the cycle of suffering for the sake of the unquestionable master "life" why? Because it is life "love life because it is our master"
Of course, it is a miracle to have to force someone to exist even though that person was not responsible for their birth and does not want to continue to exist.

it really is disgusting to hear that life is a miracle

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ConfusedAndWeird, FuneralCry and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, it's really bizarre and nonsense!!!
We kick*ed the asses of millions of spermatozoons, or maybe it was just coincidence.

Yet, here we are! We're nothing but a fu*king accident. It really sucks. Why wouldn't they want us leave whenever we want? So unfair.

• Love
Reactions: ContinuousJump and ConfusedAndWeird
one.way.out

one.way.out

Student
Jul 9, 2021
Unrelated but it's always weird how people self-insert into the sperm in these scenarios, when technically any real "us" is both the sperm and the egg. idk

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: ContinuousJump, Tree frog, ConfusedAndWeird and 3 others
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Really sucks abortion is illegal in many countries and even states like Texas. Fucking satanic morons having kids when they can't even take care of a puppy. Sick fucks not considering people who can't afford or handle having kids. Nasty bitches and assholes going on business lunches talking about how great they are because they believe in the power of life.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
we're just sperm that has grown into human form and is slowly deteriorating, when your shaking hands with somebody, or kissing somebody, or hugging somebody, you're basically rubbing your father's sperm up against their father's sperm.

Jemma Redgrave Slime GIF by Arrow Video

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
"Life's a miracle!"

"Life's a gift!"

Uuuuh...no, no, it is neither of those things.

Dear God I wish my parents never met. Or were born impotent.

Reactions: ContinuousJump and Existingnotliving
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
There's no activity more pointless than reflecting on the pointlessness of things.

• Love
Reactions: ContinuousJump
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
So what you are basically saying is: 'We are just spunk.' Okay then, I accept that.