sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
People always say that suicide is a "permanent solution to a temporary problem", but in my case, life and having to live is the permanent problem.

I never wanted to be a human being in the first place, and I had no choice in my existence. I didn't ask to be here on this earth. If I could choose, I would never have been born. I think that it is so unfair that I was forced to exist and be on this planet, and that I have no way out except death.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Lammpz, DEATH IS FREEDOM and 14 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Preach!

Reactions: Lammpz and sserafim
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Living is the problem. Death is the solution.

Reactions: Lammpz, S00359641, Yavannah and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case the true problem certainly lies in having the ability to exist, I have no interest in enduring existence under any circumstances, it's something so dreadful, harmful and unnecessary existing as a conscious being trapped in a decaying flesh prison, only death can bring true relief and peace from suffering.

But I don't get how existence could ever be permanent as we all have to die someday whether it's on our own terms or not, all that existing beings are doing is just waiting around to die, this existence is destined for nothing but to be forgotten about.

Reactions: AncientSorrow and sserafim
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
All life has done for me is make me hate it even more over the years. Also, what temporary problem? Its fucking permanent.

Reactions: deadinside777 and sserafim
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
And who doesn't want a permanent solution to even a temporary problem!

• Love
Reactions: Lammpz, pthnrdnojvsc, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
People always say that suicide is a "permanent solution to a temporary problem", but in my case, life and having to live is the permanent problem.

I never wanted to be a human being in the first place, and I had no choice in my existence. I didn't ask to be here on this earth. If I could choose, I would never have been born. I think that it is so unfair that I was forced to exist and be on this planet, and that I have no way out except death.
Well said, I feel the same way

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and anne neum
F

Falling Slowly

Student
Sep 9, 2023

We're all just killing time in deaths waiting room. You're right, nobody chose their existence. Maybe suicide is the only real choice we have in life, to be or not to be.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim