• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
As many others have said, life is a cruel, disgusting hell hole or prison, and it is astonishing how truly awful life is, and there is simply no limit to how much suffering humans can endure. War, rape, torture, depression, aids, cancer, dementia, dying from old age, suicides, PTSD, brain tumors, depression, anxiety, diseases, isolation, starvation, homelessness, jail, murder. The list goes on

It is so painfully bad that 800.000 people take their own lives every year across the world, and there are millions more who attempt suicide but are not successful, so they are trapped living in a world they don't want to be a part of. Statistics also reveal over 280 million people worldwide suffer from depression.

The worst part? Euthanasia and assisted suicide is frowned upon and illegal in many countries, forcing people to endure decades of cruel torture and being in misery. We are let with no other choice but to research and find out own methods which may be risky and cause us to become vegetables, or even worse off physically.

What a cruel, pointless existence

• Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, defunkt, IDK:/ and 26 others
flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
It is so painfully bad that 800.000 people take their own lives every year across the world
statistical numbers mean squat, the real number is much higher than that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Olisop21., divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
statistical numbers mean squat, the real number is much higher than that.
Yeah someone else told me it was over 1 million a year. Which is believable since many suicide victims never get discovered. Truly awful

• Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim and flightless bird
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Still a tiny percentage, which is why pharmaceutical companies don't care.

1m suicides is like 0.01% of humans, just not worth investing. Governments see us as a burden so they don't care either.

Charities don't have the billions needed to develop treatments.

Reactions: defunkt, ijustwishtodie, sserafim and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Still a tiny percentage, which is why pharmaceutical companies don't care.

1m suicides is like 0.01% of humans, just not worth investing. Governments see us as a burden so they don't care either.

Charities don't have the billions needed to develop treatments.
Pharmaceutical companies just want to drain us of as much money as they can
We are all dollar signs to them

Reactions: defunkt, ijustwishtodie, Hollowman and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Pharmaceutical companies just want to drain us of as much money as they can
We are all dollar signs to them
It's not just the pharmaceutical companies. Governments and all corporations/companies do; especially the healthcare industry.

Reactions: Life is pointless, defunkt, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me life is so evil as it's the source of all suffering, I despise life and all the harm it causes, more than anything I wish I never existed and I will always prefer to not exist no matter what. It's a curse to be conscious and aware in this disgusting, hellish world with the ability to suffer to such extreme amounts, what I find horrifying is how humans actually choose to impose this onto others even know nobody can be harmed by never existing at all.

All that sounds ideal to me is being permanently unaware of the evil that is existence, the true problem will always lie in existence itself, I really despise those sadistic people who deny others the options of peaceful, guaranteed ways to die, it's really unacceptable and evil how they want to force others to suffer so unnecessarily no matter what.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life is pointless, Sunset Limited, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
As many others have said, life is a cruel, disgusting hell hole or prison, and it is astonishing how truly awful life is, and there is simply no limit to how much suffering humans can endure. War, rape, torture, depression, aids, cancer, dementia, dying from old age, suicides, PTSD, brain tumors, depression, anxiety, diseases, isolation, starvation, homelessness, jail, murder. The list goes on

It is so painfully bad that 800.000 people take their own lives every year across the world, and there are millions more who attempt suicide but are not successful, so they are trapped living in a world they don't want to be a part of. Statistics also reveal over 280 million people worldwide suffer from depression.

The worst part? Euthanasia and assisted suicide is frowned upon and illegal in many countries, forcing people to endure decades of cruel torture and being in misery. We are let with no other choice but to research and find out own methods which may be risky and cause us to become vegetables, or even worse off physically.

What a cruel, pointless existence
It's funny... as someone who has been stuck in my room for the past year doing literally nothing, I almost wish I had some challenge in my life that would give it stakes.

I tried to insulate myself from all the world's challenges and it has made me miserable.

Reactions: iloverachel
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It's funny... as someone who has been stuck in my room for the past year doing literally nothing, I almost wish I had some challenge in my life that would give it stakes.

I tried to insulate myself from all the world's challenges and it has made me miserable.
Why would you want stakes or challenges?

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and iloverachel
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Why would you want stakes or challenges?
Because all I do is watch videos, spend time on forums, consume. I am nothing. I am not a person. Nothing I do matters.

If I was, say, in a war, at least I would know that I had a goal and that I had to survive/get out of it. Through that challenge I would develop into someone and get an identity. And then use those experiences as motivation to accomplish more things, or give wisdom to others.

What helps is imagining myself, in my room right now, in my own personal war.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock, thewalkingdread, iloverachel and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Because all I do is watch videos, spend time on forums, consume. I am nothing. I am not a person. Nothing I do matters.

If I was, say, in a war, at least I would know that I had a goal and that I had to survive/get out of it. Through that challenge I would develop into someone and get an identity. And then use those experiences as motivation to accomplish more things, or give wisdom to others.

What helps is imagining myself, in my room right now, in my own personal war.
I can relate. All I do is lay in bed and rot

• Hugs
Reactions: Myexit, thewalkingdread and sserafim
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I can relate. All I do is lay in bed and rot
It's the worst for your mental health. For me it's been like this for more than a year but I've recently said to myself enough is enough. Going out more is a start but it has to end with a job and that's what I'm struggling with.

What helped me FWIW is going for three short walks every day (after breakfast lunch and dinner). Most days it's the only time I go outside. But if it weren't for those walks I'd probably be dead by now.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel, Raindancer and thewalkingdread
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024

Nature puts many of us in this state. No matter what you achieve, even peace, it is never enough. We are indeed our own worst enemies as our brains compel us to keep striving and tryharding for unreachable goals in misery like Sisyphus. But most of us don't have the masochist genetics to have a shit-eating grin like Sisyphus did while we are being forced to torture ourselves.

There might be humans out there with the genetics to have sustainable well-being. But even then it probably requires a healthy social network and fulfilling activities. More difficult than it sounds for most.

Reactions: offbalance, iloverachel, AllMyDreams and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Yet we keep reproducing. There is only one cure for the stupid, meaningless perpetuation of the human race. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: iloverachel, ijustwishtodie, divinemistress36 and 2 others
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Yet we keep reproducing. There is only one cure for the stupid, meaningless perpetuation of the human race. Fingers crossed.

2029... Five years to go. I can't, and won't, wait for that long.

• Yay!
Reactions: iloverachel and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
2029... Five years to go. I can't, and won't, wait for that long.
COVID was almost 5 years ago. That rock will be here before we know it. Just hang in there.

• Yay!
Reactions: iloverachel, divinemistress36, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
This is a very suggestive, ambiguous, statement to make in this forum...! 🤣🤣
Ah dang it. That's a method that i'm too much of a wuss to ever consider, so I don't even think about that! 😂😂😂

• Yay!
Reactions: iloverachel and thewalkingdread
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Patiently waiting on the alien invasion to come

• Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, iloverachel, ijustwishtodie and 2 others