• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Absolutely disgusting and sickening how bad life truly is. I think we are literally in hell. Awful, terrible, rubbish dog crap existence

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Superdeterminist, AdamOndiAhman, pthnrdnojvsc and 11 others
trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
Yeah. If i listed all the things i hated about this place, I won't be able to finish it before next Monday. What I hate the most is how humans don't even care about one another, all they want is hate, exploit and harm one another. So many struggles in the world could be better solved if we worked together but because of our hatred nature that's not possible. I never understand how people go through this life and not see the glaring issues. Like how do you have that much motivation?

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, myusername890, Socrates Respecter and 4 others
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Absolutely disgusting and sickening how bad life truly is. I think we are literally in hell. Awful, terrible, rubbish dog crap existence
Very disgusting and we are forced to live

Reactions: divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc, Callie Arcale and 2 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
absolutely agree, no amount of hatred and disgust will ever be enough, thats what ive learned so far

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, myusername890 and iloverachel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes it truly is and I'd certainly prefer to not exist no matter what, only non-existence can bring me peace. To have the ability to exist as a conscious being is the most futile and torturous burden that causes nothing but meaningless suffering, I never would have chosen to exist, what disgusts me is how humans actually choose to force life here even know nobody can be harmed by never existing at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, myusername890 and iloverachel
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
I missed life from when I was unaware of the true burden that's upon us all I feel like being unaware is the only time you can find true peace, or being nothing at all

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and iloverachel
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I believe Earth is a Hell realm

Reactions: Sunset Limited and Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021

Every now and then, I go against my better judgement, and open the news to try to distract myself from my thoughts.

Each time, without exception, the result is the same: I feel sick, literally sick at what I see.

There seems to be no end to the amount of suffering we can inflict on each other. No end to the atrocities. Never enough violence and bloodshed.

Only one thing is constant in our world since the dawn of time and that is man's appetite for evil and destruction.

This is hell. We live in a Bosch painting.

• Love
Reactions: dental and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Every now and then, I go against my better judgement, and open the news to try to distract myself from my thoughts.

Each time, without exception, the result is the same: I feel sick, literally sick at what I see.

There seems to be no end to the amount of suffering we can inflict on each other. No end to the atrocities. Never enough violence and bloodshed.

Only one thing is constant in our world since the dawn of time and that is man's appetite for evil and destruction.

This is hell. We live in a Bosch painting.
Yeah I tend to stay away from the news and social media. It truly is sickening the state of the world and how much suffering goes on in the world
800,000 people take their lives every year. Just imagine the mental torment all of them had to go through. And millions more who never ctb but wish to. They will suffer for potentially decades
Such a fucked up world

Reactions: Vicolo cieco, divinemistress36 and Callie Arcale
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Beautifully said🤣 Life's a prison i cant wait to escape

Reactions: divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc and iloverachel