sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Life is honestly such an annoyance. It's filled with things that I don't want to do. I hate that we have these responsibilities, demands, and obligations. I never wanted to exist in the first place, yet these things are imposed onto me simply because I'm alive. It's just so annoying. I never wanted any of this. I wish that we didn't have to work for a living and that we didn't need to pay the various costs of existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, R_N, hibikikyuxx and 9 others
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Its so unfair that we HAVE to do shitty things even tho we never wanted to be born in the first place. And we cant even die cause the society make suicide so much harder that it should be.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, starlightsun, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yeah, and most of these annoyances come from having to live our lives to serve other people.
We are slaves to so many things in life and I have never felt free in this shitshow world.
I don't belong here and never will do.

Reactions: sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Exactly this. I don't get how so many people are okay with this. I can't even hate myself anymore as, if I did, it would mean that I should intentionally live to suffer from all of this for as long as possible but I don't want to suffer anymore. I want to be free. Though I'm forced to live here because of survival instinct

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
starlightsun

starlightsun

May 26, 2023
Agreed. I want to live in a world that doesn't exist. Where we respect nature, each other, freedom, and are enlightened enough to allow people the choice to die.

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
Dude... I think about this all the time... The rituals like brushing our teeth and paying our phone bills.

Yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about all the ailments humans are afflicted with. We are so defective. All the activities we have to perform just so we don't fall apart.

Look at the medicine aisles at your grocery store. We are the weakest, most sickly, most vile and broken creatures to ever lurk this planet.

Hemorrhoids, hang nails, bunions, sore throat, pink eye, gout, IBS, psoriasis, shingles, constipation, back pain, toothaches, COPD, migraines, eczema, nose bleeds, ear infections, diabetes, carpal tunnel, cavities, dandruff, halitosis, alopecia, heartburn, acid reflux, bronchitis, allergies, sinus infections, STDs, soft bones, soft teeth, glaucoma, high blood pressure, hepatitis, gangrene, arthritis, gallstones, bursitis, HPV, HIV, cancer, sunburn.

Babies born with their heads on backwards and belly buttons on their ass cheeks.... Ok. I might be making those up, but still.

What the fuck is our problem. And then have the gall to think we're so elite and superior.

We are nothing. All the day-to-day things we do are for nothing. Everyday that we live is just a day closer to dying. I guess that's the silver lining.

Reactions: R_N, sserafim, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
And it's so cruel and horrible how people are expected to suffer no matter what, despite the fact that we were so unfairly burdened with existence in the first place. I wish people were compassionate enough to just leave the non-existent alone in peace and not create unnecessary suffering by forcing life here, all that existence does is create problems there was never a need for, existence is just so incredibly harmful.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Just one thing every human and animal is constantly hungry and has to work a lot to feed itself.

100 thousand years Before supermarkets a human had to work all day in bare feet to find food or kill an animal to eat

I figured l eat tons of food every year and for what.

The grocery shopping cleaning cooking trash washing dishes so u can eat 3 times a day is almost another full time job

Then there is unbearable pain possible that nothing is worth going through that kind of pain

Many more reasons.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, and most of these annoyances come from having to live our lives to serve other people.
We are slaves to so many things in life and I have never felt free in this shitshow world.
I don't belong here and never will do.
Literally. I hate this so much. I don't belong in this world either, and I don't want to. I wish that I could free myself from the chains of existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and WAITING TO DIE
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I wish others who are as nihilistic as I, perhaps even more so, will be able to be free from having to associate themselves with humanity no matter what form they choose to do so

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Dude... I think about this all the time... The rituals like brushing our teeth and paying our phone bills.

Yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about all the ailments humans are afflicted with. We are so defective. All the activities we have to perform just so we don't fall apart.

Look at the medicine aisles at your grocery store. We are the weakest, most sickly, most vile and broken creatures to ever lurk this planet.

Hemorrhoids, hang nails, bunions, sore throat, pink eye, gout, IBS, psoriasis, shingles, constipation, back pain, toothaches, COPD, migraines, eczema, nose bleeds, ear infections, diabetes, carpal tunnel, cavities, dandruff, halitosis, alopecia, heartburn, acid reflux, bronchitis, allergies, sinus infections, STDs, soft bones, soft teeth, glaucoma, high blood pressure, hepatitis, gangrene, arthritis, gallstones, bursitis, HPV, HIV, cancer, sunburn.

Babies born with their heads on backwards and belly buttons on their ass cheeks.... Ok. I might be making those up, but still.

What the fuck is our problem. And then have the gall to think we're so elite and superior.

We are nothing. All the day-to-day things we do are for nothing. Everyday that we live is just a day closer to dying. I guess that's the silver lining.
Bodies are trash. I feel like I am slave of my own body but I am nothing more than my body. Even feeling good annoys me sometimes because it seems like I was tricked into it. Do this then you feel good, free will is a joke.

N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
Life is honestly such an annoyance. It's filled with things that I don't want to do. I hate that we have these responsibilities, demands, and obligations. I never wanted to exist in the first place, yet these things are imposed onto me simply because I'm alive. It's just so annoying. I never wanted any of this. I wish that we didn't have to work for a living and that we didn't need to pay the various costs of existence.
Everyday I wake up I know I have to do all the repetitive things over again. You're right, none of us asked to be here, yet we need money and to complete lots of tasks everyday just to live. Staying in bed all day is not an option. It takes a certain fearlessness though to kill myself, so I have to keep going through this drudgery we call life.