7thundercloud

7thundercloud

Apr 2, 2023
Is it not funny how I either fail college and work a 9-5 job for the rest of my life struggling, or graduate college and work a 9-5 job for the rest of my life and still struggle with debt. People claim this is the best society to live in today, but suicide is in the top 3 for leading causes of death for all age groups. This life is horrible and I don't want to live this way. I wish I was never born.

• Hugs
Reactions: depressedlover, Forever Sleep, GasMonkey and 10 others
floaxed

floaxed

Tired of being tired
Apr 27, 2023
You and me both dude

• Hugs
Reactions: 7thundercloud, depressedlover and not-2-b-the-answer
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Yay capitalism…

• Aww..
Reactions: 7thundercloud, goodbye_._ and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I feel the same.

Reactions: 7thundercloud and leavingsoon99
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Is it not funny how I either fail college and work a 9-5 job for the rest of my life struggling, or graduate college and work a 9-5 job for the rest of my life and still struggle with debt. People claim this is the best society to live in today, but suicide is in the top 3 for leading causes of death for all age groups. This life is horrible and I don't want to live this way. I wish I was never born.
You share my exact thoughts about "the precious gift". I wish I was never born. My mother was encouraged by her family not to have me. I wish she would've listened to them. This life is nothing short of hell. Debt, illness, undrinkable water, polluted air, inedible food, and HUMANS. Whatever created this needs its ass thoroughly KICKED.

• Love
Reactions: 7thundercloud, depressedlover, endless_pain and 2 others
Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
I understand you totally. I feel like i have nothing to live for

• Hugs
Reactions: 7thundercloud and not-2-b-the-answer
E

endless_pain

Student
Apr 16, 2023
Yeah I think the same, at the end you struggle being stuck in this cycle and very few people stay out of the illusion of modern society, where freedom is non existent for most people.

• Hugs
Reactions: 7thundercloud and not-2-b-the-answer
Uncensored

Uncensored

Call yourself considerate and force me to suffer
Mar 2, 2023
Bound by rules the moment you take your first breath. yay. I get to sign a contract I never read, and I'm not able to get out without significant suffering first.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 7thundercloud, not-2-b-the-answer and endless_pain
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree that life is a devastating and horrific process where most people are so delusional and selfish that they can only be viewed as enemies. There is very little good about it and it cannot possibly be "a gift". The people who say that are just dealing with their own problems and trying to deny they exist, because it's easier to be ignorant than to solve anything. Anyone who says we should be grateful is generally to be avoided at all costs. I hope you find a way out of this mess you're in.

• Love
Reactions: 7thundercloud, not-2-b-the-answer, ikadasui and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that existing certainly is so horrible, it's such a punishment to have the ability to exist here. Such a thing as worthless and futile as existing could never be worth enduring to me, I see wanting suicide as being a perfectly logical response to existing here, as anyway life leads to nothing and nowhere other than us decaying from age anyway. As humans we are only destined to suffer, there is too much suffering in existence, I so wish I was never born as well, it would be so incredibly ideal to be completely unaware of the hell that is existing.

• Love
Reactions: 7thundercloud, not-2-b-the-answer and Uncensored