L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
I'm 24 and done, how do people do the same shit over and over again till they die.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, jakaka, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 8 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I feel you, being 27 I'm honestly just burned out from working 8h plus just for last 3 years with minimal breaks.
At one point I will collapse -
I feel it coming. Whoever is able to do this shit for 30 years and counting...why?
It hasn't even been worth it so far.

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, jakaka, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 7 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I'm 28 and I've read they will probably raise retirement age to at least 69 during our lifetime, because lifespans are so much longer now. That's 40+ more years of work.

Hmm.

• Aww..
Reactions: Loser47 and Arrow
tormennted

tormennted

Feb 13, 2021
I have just thought about this the other day too while looking at old people (that sounds weird). And then I got sudden anxiety because Im scared I will have to live that long. Cant stand happy/typical people and their "life is too short" bullshit. Im 24 and already drained out.

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, NumbItAll and 1 other person
confused-gemini

confused-gemini

Jan 7, 2021
I think that's what making me suicidal I'm 23 and have to find a full time job soon but I don't wanna spend the rest of my life doing the same fucking shit. I feel so shitty though because people in my family have been working at the Same job for over 10+ years and idk how the duck they do it but they don't seem to mind and I just sit there like wtf is wrong with me why can't I do it.

• Aww..
Reactions: jakaka, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, NumbItAll and 1 other person
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I blinked and suddenly I'm 40+. But that blink of an eye has been hell...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Good4Nothing, Computer Blue and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I think that's what making me suicidal I'm 23 and have to find a full time job soon but I don't wanna spend the rest of my life doing the same fucking shit. I feel so shitty though because people in my family have been working at the Same job for over 10+ years and idk how the duck they do it but they don't seem to mind and I just sit there like wtf is wrong with me why can't I do it.
Can't compare yourself to anyone else. The reason why can be explained simply as "Different people are different, what a shock.".

Reactions: NumbItAll and confused-gemini
confused-gemini

confused-gemini

Jan 7, 2021
Can't compare yourself to anyone else. The reason why can be explained simply as "Different people are different, what a shock.".
I get that but I just hate that I can't function like a normal human, shit there's people out there excited to have a job and a lot of them are constantly looking for over-time mean while the thought of having to work 40 hours freaks me out

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, NumbItAll and blahblahhh
L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
I get that but I just hate that I can't function like a normal human, shit there's people out there excited to have a job and a lot of them are constantly looking for over-time mean while the thought of having to work 40 hours freaks me out
Same people are happy to work, I just don't understand how.
Must be something wrong with us :hmph:
I have just thought about this the other day too while looking at old people (that sounds weird). And then I got sudden anxiety because Im scared I will have to live that long. Cant stand happy/typical people and their "life is too short" bullshit. Im 24 and already drained out.
Even at that age with health issues they keep going, we're just animals whose biological purpose is survive and reproduce guess we're the faulty ones
I feel you, being 27 I'm honestly just burned out from working 8h plus just for last 3 years with minimal breaks.
At one point I will collapse -
I feel it coming. Whoever is able to do this shit for 30 years and counting...why?
It hasn't even been worth it so far.
I guess most people have kids, that gives them motivation to keep going. But there's no way I'm bringing kids into this hell hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: Callie Arcale, jakaka, NumbItAll and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I've been working off and on for 30+ years now. The past 10 years pretty much every day's the same. I wanted some stability after 20 years of living like a bohemian, but, God, I'm so bored and lonely.

Life is very long when you're lonely.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Loser47, Callie Arcale and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
That's just an example of a comparison tho...?