Nauseous as hell
Nov 28, 2021
Life is inheritably overrated.

• Love
Reactions: Bleh, TheSoulless, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
C

Chey

Nov 23, 2021
And such hard work. So tiring pretending that all is fine in my little world.

• Love
Reactions: Bleh, TheSoulless, mlha and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have never been able to understand people who enjoy life and want to live. Nothing about this life interests me. Humans do the same tasks for decades until they eventually die, it is all just one big distraction from death. Life is very pointless. I am bored all the time. Boredom can be quite painful actually. Nothing will ever take away the emptiness. I look forward to it all being over as well.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bleh, TheSoulless, LADY007 and 5 others
kurisutinabestgirl

kurisutinabestgirl

Kurisu is best girl
Oct 14, 2021
Hard to find something completely black and white interesting.

• Love
Reactions: TheSoulless
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I wish I could move to Alaska to a small town and never be heard again, no phones, no internet, just nature and small town friendly neighbours.

Reactions: milly and Snake of Eden
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I wish I could move to Alaska to a small town and never be heard again, no phones, no internet, just nature and small town friendly neighbours.
you would no doubt get bored there as well. We all burn out...in the end.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
you would no doubt get bored there as well. We all burn out...in the end.
It's just a dream of mine. Get away from all this busy lifestyle and wake up with birds chirping and trees all around.

• Love
Reactions: TheSoulless and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
It's just a dream of mine. Get away from all this busy lifestyle and wake up with birds chirping and trees all around.
Of course. I understand how you feel. I have a dream of sailing off on a massive boat while drifting out to sea. I live in a horror show of a place, so any fantasy is better than my current reality.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless and LADY007
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Of course. I understand how you feel. I have a dream of sailing off on a massive boat while drifting out to sea. I live in a horror show of a place, so any fantasy is better than my current reality.
That is an amazing dream too!!!! Crossed my mind many times also. Go for it, never stop dreaming.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
To me, everything interesting about life is just another way to escape it. The only things keeping me alive are various games, movies, and shows but once I turn those off I'm back to facing this shit existence which is increasingly making it more difficult to even get to experience these things.

• Love
Reactions: Lost Magic, Bleh, Manaaja and 4 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
What would I give to go to sleep and never wake up

LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
To me, everything interesting about life is just another way to escape it. The only things keeping me alive are various games, movies, and shows but once I turn those off I'm back to facing this shit existence which is increasingly making it more difficult to even get to experience these things.
Exatly this.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, LADY007, Manaaja and 1 other person
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Yep. I always just think that once I get to a school my life will finally start. Or once I get a stable job it will finally get better. Or once I reach the weekend I can finally have fun. But this is all there will ever be, isn't it. They say every day is an opportunity, but it seems like every day is just another day to get through. Like @Dr Iron Arc said, it's just distractions and escapism for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NumbItAll, demuic, LADY007 and 2 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I couldn't agree more. Sometimes I'll play a video game for hours, forget what kind of world I am in, think "Wow, life is great! I'm happy!", then I shut down the computer and realize "Oh, shit! Somehow I forgot which reality I am in!". For example, if I play a video game that I loved to play when I still lived in my dear old apartment and when my dog was still alive and I still had assistants (that were also better than the last ones) and more people were still alive, my mind sometimes jumps into the past, it's like I had used a time machine to temporarily travel to another time and place.

Or sometimes I play a video game where I have really great parents, the protagonist can talk about all his problems with his parents, and the parents will be really helpful and supportive no matter what, and I forget that I don't currently have those kinds of parents. I forget that I don't have parents that will help me no matter what.

I also hate how things either change or don't change. There's a beautiful forest there and one day they cut down all the trees to build big ugly apartment blocks. Meanwhile you might have a really shitty neighbor for years.

A lot of good things change but bad things stay the same. It's so wrong. I really wish I could live in a book or video game world.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Dr Iron Arc, LonelyBrazilian and 1 other person
Noob

Noob

Aug 10, 2021
What you said is more than half of my life already. And i still have so much to go if i don't stop it...

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Everything that we do is a way of distracting ourselves from the meaninglessness of life.

Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Life is a party, you just have to put up the decorations yourself! 🤪

Reactions: Shadowplay