Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Life is indeed full,of hardship and dare I say, it's shit 90% of the time. But I'll live through it for that 10% as I do not believe in anything special after death. I don't believe "souls" are a precious resources the universe cannot regenerate so it recycles the souls into,new bodies (reincarnation). I do not believe in paradise or hell, we are not special and do not deserve an eternity of happiness or an eternity of suffering either.

The loss of consciousness. You aren't aware of it until you wake up. Because in truth when unconscious you stop feeling anything. No thoughts, no emotions, no feelings, absolute nothingness. I always feel sad when thinking of,my death as I know I will leave people who love me behind. But it reassures me that I wont be aware of their pain. When I die its over. No pain, no sadness, no remorse over the people still alive. It will be the same as fainting except I won't wake up. And I'm fine with that, all for that 10% and if I'm lucky maybe more than 10%

Reactions: newave3
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
The reality is that humans aren't meant to be happy most of the time. The mind rewards you if you do something positive from an evolutionary standpoint. Feeling down is meant to motivate you to better your predicament or solve problems. Naturally that's why people turn to drugs to cheat the mind into giving up its goodies. If everyone was happy 24/7, humans would never move forward. It makes perfect sense, but unfortunately the conscious 'being' pays the price for it.

Reactions: LonelyKitten and EndOfTheLine84
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find the thought of non-existence to be the only comfort and relief personally, it comforts me how eventually this existence will be forgotten about and I will be completely unaware, finally unable to suffer. It's just horrible to me how we cannot easily leave this dreadful existence we were burdened with that was completely unnecessary in the first place, it's inhumane how suicide is purposely made so difficult especially as death is the most normal and inevitable thing anyway.

Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
alot of the time you have to fight years to even be happy.

So much stuff can happen in a life that will make it a living hell and you have to fight so hard. and not only it's gonna be very hard who knows how long it will last and to (maybe) feel hopefully a bit of happiness at the end of fighting?.

it just doesn't seem worth it. death just seems more peaceful after knowing that