voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I really don't know anymore. Unfortunately, it is time. So, here it is:

Eek1
Eek2
Eek3

It's not what you think, though. :hihi:

It's a laxative (ya, tmi, I know, sorry), because I'm gonna have a coloscopy tomorrow. Eeek! Just getting rid of one of many polyps. Thought I'd share, and apologise if anyone thinks this is in bad taste (pun intended haha), but I felt a little entitled due to having to down this crap. Bear with me. Why we do this to ourselves I really don't know anymore. Now you know my plans for the evening, what about yours? What sacrifices do you feel you make for another day on this earth?

PS: This goodbye is just for a few days, so, please don't ban. :heart:

Reactions: Deleted member 1496
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I really don't know anymore. Unfortunately, it is time. So, here it is:

View attachment 24516
View attachment 24517
View attachment 24518

It's not what you think, though. :hihi:

It's a laxative (ya, tmi, I know, sorry), because I'm gonna have a coloscopy tomorrow. Eeek! Just getting rid of one of many polyps. Thought I'd share, and apologise if anyone thinks this is in bad taste (pun intended haha), but I felt a little entitled due to having to down this crap. Bear with me. Why we do this to ourselves I really don't know anymore. Now you know my plans for the evening, what about yours? What sacrifices do you feel you make for another day on this earth?

PS: This goodbye is just for a few days, so, please don't ban. :heart:
Been there done that. The t shirt was shit though so I didn't buy it.
Oh the joys of bowel cleansing. I go through it evert night.
Good luck with the procedure.

• Love
Reactions: voyager
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Doesn't seem very appealing to me. Good for you for sticking around for it. I guess life's shit no matter how you look at it :wink:.

I often ask myself why I keep living through the days that do no bring me much happiness although not much misery either. At least now, it has been quite different in the past.

The sacrifice I make? Not very significant compared to many others but working every day is exhausting and soul-crushing. I know there are many who do no have a job and are poor and would kill to be in my position but sadly that knowledge does not do much to alleviate the boredom and being devoid of actual, human feelings. I used to feel a lot: both in the negative and in the positive sense.

I still don't know what's worse: feeling like crap very intensly or this dull, dreary feeling of ennui and utter indifference.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and voyager
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Not gonna lie, you had me in the first half. Good luck with your procedure :heart:

• Love
Reactions: voyager