• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
I lost my job I had for decades without warning, and life has been playing with me ever since. Sort of like a cat torments a mouse. Little bits of hope, then failure and rejection. There's not a lot of positions for what I do in my area. The company that let me go is the best fit. Other ones a little farther away are either not what I know how to do, and no one trains anyone anymore, or hard to get into. I keep coming up with money here and there by selling things to keep going. It's kind of sick how its worked though. One gleam of hope followed by a kick in the teeth, or vice-versa...knowing the next thing will probably be the opposite. Yesterday I found out a job position requiers skills I don't have, and I was happy for a day and a half until I went to the employment company and found out. Today I found out I got more than I hoped for from selling my beloved collection of things at auction. I guess it's on to the next heartbeak.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Donewith_, Circles, Beautifulletdown and 4 others
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
Why not get a simple new job until you can continue with your skilled trade? Hate to say it but y'know, grocery stores are alrihht. Been in that business.
Takes the initiative to make up a resume and do some online applications. Real simple.

Reactions: Circles
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Yup. It's sad. The greedy companies don't care. Doesn't matter how much of a loyal employee you are, or how much you've worked there or done for the company, they'll lay you off once they find a better replacement.

Reactions: Circles