FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is only a terrible thing, it's a disgusting, replusive curse how life even exists at all, it's tragic how there isn't just nothingness instead.

Existence to me is a nightmare disturbing the peace of the absence of everything, existence itself is the true problem as without existence one cannot suffer, all the harm is ultimately caused by existence itself and it's beyond horrific how existence has caused so much endless torture to be experienced throughout history.

There could never be any benefit to existing, existence is just futile and endless suffering, it's disturbing how much suffering one can potentially experience once they are burdened with the ability to exist.

Existence is just nothing more than a cycle of senseless cruelty, suffering and torment that continues to repeat, the view that existence is a positive thing is a lie as existence is undeniably so hellish and harmful, it's not a positive thing that anybody had to suffer.

It's absolutely evil how despite this reality suicide is still purposely made as difficult as possible, it's beyond inhumane how delusional humans wish to enslave us in this existence, denying us freedom from harm and safety from suffering despite the fact that only death can bring true relief, I really despise existence and how harmful it is, existing is only suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, ManicNarcissus, Daxter_87 and 4 others
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
I agree. Beings in the natural universe or existence were only meant to go through once. Beings in Heaven are perhaps going through several simulations and/or realities. I think that is stupid. Two times is perhaps fine with perfect memory and of course only if an individual wants to. It is not really something that is relevant, they are unique experiences for individuals. There is no reason to devolve in my opinion. The objective of life is to evolve.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
If only we weren't blinded by our delusions, if only more individuals were as wise as you are, we wouldn't be here anymore. Unfortunately, most of the population are the antithesis of people like you, and to them we are the ones with a distorted and negative perception of reality. Indeed, I can attest to this - if anyone ever dares to make such arguments in the more mainstream media, they will be pelted with stones.

When it comes down to it, we don't like people questioning our fairy tales because they are deeply ingrained in our system, we are used to them, and the objections point to rather uncomfortable truths. Therefore, no matter what anyone says, the collective delusion of our species remains strong...

P.S.: The universe should have never existed in the first place; the Big Bang was the first tragic mistake.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and pthnrdnojvsc
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. This pain hurts so much. I never wanted to exist yet here I am against my will. First I envy those who haven't been born. Then I envy those who die as early as possible. Life sucks and it isn't worth living at all. There's no pleasures here for me that I can experience which makes existing worth living. I wish I got aborted

nodaysleft

nodaysleft

Hanging on by a thread
Jan 27, 2024
Absolutely agree and it's almost disgusting how we're being forced to be alive because others can't handle if we die. And then they dare to call suicide selfish. Having to live for other people is unbearable. If people truly want to die then who on earth are the others to call that unacceptable, it's OUR life. Society is disgusting and rotted. I wish euthanasia was more accepted and accessible so we can exit in peace.

NPCaesar

NPCaesar

Jun 15, 2023
I feel sorry for this funeral cry dude, he seems to be chronically online on this website, obviously he is gonna think that life sucks. I get that many people despise life, because of the things, which have happened to him and I would never argue with someone like that. But this guy needs to realise, that there are also good things in life, nice people to meet, not everything in this world is bad and awful, you just need to find it. Ik, that this might sound like some pro lifer bullshit, your therapist would tell you, but there is more truth to it, then some realise.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I feel sorry for this funeral cry dude, he seems to be chronically online on this website, obviously he is gonna think that life sucks.
They don't think that life sucks because of this website though. Whether this website existed or not, their feelings regarding life would still be the same. All this place does is lets their feelings be visible for us to see however much of their feelings they choose to share with us
I get that many people despise life, because of the things, which have happened to him and I would never argue with someone like that. But this guy needs to realise, that there are also good things in life, nice people to meet, not everything in this world is bad and awful, you just need to find it.
They do realise that there are good things in life. If you noticed, all of their posts are marked with the flair "venting". All of their posts are just vents about their personal existence. When they talk about there being no good things, they're referring to themselves as all of their vents focus on themselves

NPCaesar

NPCaesar

Jun 15, 2023
They don't think that life sucks because of this website though. Whether this website existed or not, their feelings regarding life would still be the same. All this place does is lets their feelings be visible for us to see however much of their feelings they choose to share with us

They do realise that there are good things in life. If you noticed, all of their posts are marked with the flair "venting". All of their posts are just vents about their personal existence. When they talk about there being no good things, they're referring to themselves as all of their vents focus on themselves
But being on this website all day isnt gonna change how you feel, being on here all the time will only radicalise you in your viewpoints, which has happened in the case of this dude. I mean look at his posts, that shit is crazy. Iam not a pro lifer, but as I said, you need to find the good things in life, and they dont lie on this site, I can tell you. I like this website aswell, because it gives you other perspectives on matters such as suicide, opinions and perspectives you cant find in other places, but I know and accept that this isnt exactly the right website for someone to try and recover. Funeral cry, well cries all day about how life sucks and is unfair without being open for other opinions and discussions, I mean look at him, he never even responds to anything critical to him.

And your second point just doesnt make sense at all, I mean look at his posts...

Sorry for the late reply, been busy the last days :/