N

Nofuture1234

Jan 25, 2024
It's not worth it at all, and people who have easy access to it will tell you it is and it's no big deal and life is totally worth living without it. If you're one of those people don't waste your time writing replies, I've heard every platitude and none of them are true.
I hate Valentine's, I hate romance and sex in TV and movies and hearing people talk about it IRL, I hate seeing couples. I don't even want to make friends or talk to anyone anymore because I always end up just getting jealous.
Anyone else CTB because of this?

• Aww..
Reactions: inferiorpisspot234, NumbItAll and Dr Iron Arc
I

inferiorpisspot234

May 30, 2022
Depresses me very much and makes me suicidal but not to the point where I'll actually plan and ctb

Codename_Joryu

Codename_Joryu

Dec 15, 2023
Yeah, that's a huge part of the reason why I want to die. I don't get why people say love and sex are overrated, how the fuck are they overrated? Both of these things are literally coded into your brain as part of your main instincts. Have you ever seen an unhappy person in a healthy and communicative relationship? I've been hearing all this bullshit like "oh, you'll find someone eventually", "you just need to focus on yourself and the right person will come", "there is someone for everyone" all my life and I want to straight up murder every person that ever said something like this to me. There is no fucking right person for me, I'm only good as a guy to exploit or a backup plan for a girl in case her boyfriends leaves her. I don't blame women tho, if I was a girl, I wouldn't want to date me either because every little thing about me is just wrong.

Reactions: NumbItAll and Nofuture1234
N

Nofuture1234

Jan 25, 2024
Yeah, that's a huge part of the reason why I want to die. I don't get why people say love and sex are overrated, how the fuck are they overrated? Both of these things are literally coded into your brain as part of your main instincts. Have you ever seen an unhappy person in a healthy and communicative relationship? I've been hearing all this bullshit like "oh, you'll find someone eventually", "you just need to focus on yourself and the right person will come", "there is someone for everyone" all my life and I want to straight up murder every person that ever said something like this to me. There is no fucking right person for me, I'm only good as a guy to exploit or a backup plan for a girl in case her boyfriends leaves her. I don't blame women tho, if I was a girl, I wouldn't want to date me either because every little thing about me is just wrong.
They are hard coded into our biology. Idiots will say "oh well you don't envy millionaires/celebrities", yeah of course I don't, my body won't literally torture me all day every day for not being a celebrity or millionaire.
I have zero reason to ever get sober, even if I did I'd still never ever have the life I would need to be happy.

Reactions: Codename_Joryu and NumbItAll
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Definitely not worth living without those things. I can never have them.
One of main reasons why I want to die.

Reactions: inferiorpisspot234, Nofuture1234 and NumbItAll