Mandzio

Mandzio

Mar 6, 2023
Life is too much effort. I have nothing to talk about with people, but taking my time doing something that I could talk about is too much work. This past year I have worked out to improve atleast one area of my life, but it's simply not worth the effort. The only thing I want is the peace and comfort of death.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: アホペンギン, George95, Csmith8827 and 7 others
G

George95

Jul 30, 2023
Hi, friend I'm in a similar position to you, I can't help you, just replying to let you know you're not alone. And hopefully getting the thread going.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, ImsooDone1N, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
it really isn't. even the process of dying isn't worth it- but at least, hopefully, you'll die.

What is the point of having children if they can't even express themselves and live the life they want? Why bring someone into this world when they never even wanted that to begin with? Why let a child have to DEAL with thoughts of suicide or other things like ADHD and autism and gender dysmorphia and what have you?

What is the point of having to struggle and go into poverty and see all manner of horrible things only to one day die? Why make someone go through copious amounts of effort all for nothing? Seriously.

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, Majestatea Masiva, George95 and 4 others
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
0/10 would never recommend even to someone I don't like. I don't have a life, just an existence. And it fucking sucks. Wish I was never born & hope I die/kill my self soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: George95, ApathyToLife, Myexit and 3 others
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
it really isn't. even the process of dying isn't worth it- but at least, hopefully, you'll die.

What is the point of having children if they can't even express themselves and live the life they want? Why bring someone into this world when they never even wanted that to begin with? Why let a child have to DEAL with thoughts of suicide or other things like ADHD and autism and gender dysmorphia and what have you?

What is the point of having to struggle and go into poverty and see all manner of horrible things only to one day die? Why make someone go through copious amounts of effort all for nothing? Seriously.
It's just that your life and mine are shit - many other people's lives are good - they are born into happy families, they have money for a good education, and they are successful, they do not have depression, and they are happy. Just we see this world in such shitty parallax))

• Hugs
Reactions: Myexit and Praestat_Mori
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
It's just that your life and mine are shit - many other people's lives are good - they are born into happy families, they have money for a good education, and they are successful, they do not have depression, and they are happy. Just we see this world in such shitty parallax))
Yes but you see there are also people who are BORN this way. Or they develop like this... and then it never goes away. Or sometimes it does but most often it is not easy. Of course I'm not saying there aren't people who don't go through these things, as you've typed both of our lives are terrible. It's just personally I see no reason to go through with it at all.

Reactions: Ghostmaster and Orbitc
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Yes but you see there are also people who are BORN this way. Or they develop like this... and then it never goes away. Or sometimes it does but most often it is not easy. Of course I'm not saying there aren't people who don't go through these things, as you've typed both of our lives are terrible. It's just personally I see no reason to go through with it at all.
The point is to enjoy the process of life. It's just that you, like me, have lost the ability to enjoy life. Depression can be caused by exogenous factors, as in my case, or endogenous - that is, people are depressed due to hormonal imbalance. If my life were different then I would probably take it as an adventure, but I was not lucky to be born to a poor crazy bitch and now I hate this world because I do not have enough money and power

Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
Mandzio

Mandzio

Mar 6, 2023
I hate it so much, because it wasn't my choice to be here but someone else, I did not plan on being born as a dumbass, and there is nothing I can do about it

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Ghostmaster, Myexit and 1 other person
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I hate it so much, because it wasn't my choice to be here but someone else, I did not plan on being born as a dumbass, and there is nothing I can do about it
You're not a dumbass, you're probably very intelligent. I think everyone on this forum is intelligent honestly. Don't say things like that about yourself and don't be so hard on yourself.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm in the same position as you, I have been trying for years to improve myself but later on I realized that its not worth the effort, no one would even care if I actually succeeded in doing it. I have nothing to talk about with people as well, the only way I can somewhat initiate a conversation is if I do something interesting that someone would care about but then I also realize its not worthwhile. I'm sorry this is happening to you, I hope you'll feel better soon and I send you my best regards and lots of strength.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mandzio
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I could never see existence as being worth enduring, existing just leads to suffering, there's nothing appealing about existing for me and I understand why you'd just wish for the peace of death, I've always wished for the same thing, it sounds so peaceful to sleep eternally.