bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
Life is not precious, it is not unique. It's merely a biological process that we experience. I doubt we are the only planet for life to evolve. We try to give meaning to life to fill the void of our suffering. My body is no more special than that of an ant.

Why are we allowed to put down animals who are noticeably in pain but not allowed to do the same to ourselves? Is it because others do not want to feel the pain of our passing, which we did not choose to play in? If you really had my best interest in mind, you would let me go. As you've seen I've tried for everyone…even myself despite the meaningless of it all.

Do you see my bones ache? do you see the pain behind my eyes? Do you see the dread I feel every day I wake up knowing I am still alive? I am suffering like the animals they put down without asking. In their best interest, they say. Is my pain not valid enough to endure the same fate or are you only thinking of yourself, in terms of "my" needs?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AlwaysAnhedonia, PeacefulTonic, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 12 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I'm going to use this if you don't mind. I have people in my life who NEED to see this.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere, AtMostOkay and bed
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
I'm going to use this if you don't mind. I have people in my life who NEED to see this.
Go for it. Wrote it as a way to cope, I was planning to write more because it doesn't feel finished to me but I just couldn't get anything else out at the moment. I didn't think it'd be impactful, glad it has some use.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, BeautifulMosaics, avoid_slow_death and 2 others
sweetheart

sweetheart

May 12, 2018
Well said. Life is random, if anything. It sprouts up, and then at some point it dies. In the bigger picture, it means nothing. I still believe it can mean something to the person and the ones that knew them, but I don't view it as special or something that needs to be protected at all cost.

Is it because others do not want to feel the pain of our passing, which we did not choose to play in?

Isn't it funny that people always say suicide is selfish? Personally I think wanting someone to keep living in pain so they don't hurt your feelings is more selfish.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, BeautifulMosaics and 2 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think people who do not have severe problems like us have other opinions. I try to understand them. For example killing someone without consent is obviously very evil and in this sense his life is precious.

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Believe that all life precious but not to be used to guilt anyone who cannot tolerate it. Precious - yes; easy, fair and tolerable for all - no.

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Go for it. Wrote it as a way to cope, I was planning to write more because it doesn't feel finished to me but I just couldn't get anything else out at the moment. I didn't think it'd be impactful, glad it has some use.
I have been trying for many years to get people who have known me for a long time to understand why I have (almost) always been like this. Your words resonated with me on a very deep level. Thank you...

• Love
Reactions: bed
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
I have been trying for many years to get people who have known me for a long time to understand why I have (almost) always been like this. Your words resonated with me on a very deep level. Thank you...
I'm glad it makes you feel more understood. made me smile, so thank you as well.

C

Chockles

Experienced
Sep 17, 2021
I have friends with severe disabilities who keep telling me not to ctb things will get better. How I ask you may be in chronic pain but you still have good days like I did until 9 months ago now I'm bed ridden in agony. If my elderly parents who I live with accept my need to die even tho it pains them to say so as I'm their only child why can't my so called friends accept how bad things are for me. My parents don't want me to die of course not but they hate seeing me suffering like this & I've changed their opinion also on euthenasia. They too wish they could walk me into into a i ic ike they did for all our dogs at the vet & give their permission to have me put to sleep by IV Instead I have to buy N illegally, get over the taste, get the large volume of fluid down & just hope I don't vomit it back up & just hope for everybody's sake it doesn't fail. Life is not fair. We should be allowed to die when things are bad much the same way as we treat our pets.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Gabby78, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, bed and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see life as being completely unnecessary, we were all perfectly fine not existing until we were forced to live. Life is very unfair, everything is determined by chance, factors out of our control can ruin our life. There is unlimited potential for suffering, there is no limit as to how bad things can get.

We deserve a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing. We have no obligations to stay alive as we did not ask to exist. However the society denies us the option of euthanasia as they need workers and it would shatter the delusion that people hold, that life is always worth living. People who say life is precious are clearly delusional. In the case of my life, wanting suicide is perfectly rational. The only thing that I want is to sleep and never wake again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Gabby78, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Chockles and 2 others