Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
Or rather, it's not peaceful for us. If you're reading this then you already know that much, I probably don't need to remind you.

I used to wonder about the meaning of life, and if there was one, or if it even mattered if you felt it had a meaning. I used to think that it didn't really matter if my life had a 'meaning', and that I was better off not even concerning myself with such ideas at all. I'm not wealthy enough to just do whatever I want—I just need to survive, and whether that means something or not isn't relevant.

But honestly, having a less than average live is all the more reason to give your life a meaning, because your life will be the most difficult of all people's. Life will not be peaceful. It won't be a pleasant dream, or a simple walk. It will be a great challenge, and the challenge will be to make something of it and give it a purpose that feels right to you.

If every day is a battle, then you must wake up each morning ready to take up your sword and shield and fight. Clash with the titans five times your size, face the dragons, fell the monstrous creatures that will surely come back again tomorrow. Why continue when it's so difficult? Because the difficulty makes any victory you may stumble across, no matter how small or temporary, all the more important. If life is pain then rage against the pain and the fires of this world and find the thing that will help you keep going. If there are times where you can rest, rest. Even if it's for a little while, enjoy that time you have resting. When the battle begins again, jump into it and refuse to give up. Because that is what the heroes from the stories our parents told us would do.

• Yay!
Reactions: Wormfood
S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
Yea I can relate life's been pretty miserable for me since the age of seven been through hell and made a lot of poor choices. The only reason I have not ctb is bc I can't afford to do any method and there's no access to any methods that don't cost money .

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Even if you were wealthy enough you wouldn't have the health so you'd still be at the same point.

methods that don't cost money
Jump, train, there are a few.

Last edited: