Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Some people seem to think that once you're born it automatically means that you have to go through with the entire thing even if you've suffered greatly for a decent majority of it since the beginning. Never mind growing up being abused or homeless or plenty of other terrible things under the sun, life is a "Gift" so you shouldn't be allowed the choice to leave it behind. BS, if people have the right to live then they should also have the right to CTB when they so choose.

• Love
Reactions: Cutepoison, Bct, casctb and 4 others
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I agree. Everyone should have the right to die. It is a sin that we are born without choice into circumstances we cannot control. And so with that, we should be able to die as we please since we have a choice in that

Reactions: Cutepoison, casctb, Raminiki and 1 other person
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
This is why I'm antinatalist, personally. I have no right to bring more life into this world knowing that child did not make the choice to be here and is guaranteed to suffer, especially seeing how things are getting worse on this planet. I also have genetic conditions and it would be wrong to chance imparting them on offspring.

Reactions: thereandgone, casctb and Green Destiny
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
This is why I'm antinatalist, personally. I have no right to bring more life into this world knowing that child did not make the choice to be here and is guaranteed to suffer, especially seeing how things are getting worse on this planet. I also have genetic conditions and it would be wrong to chance imparting them on offspring.
I also have an Antinatalist world view. All you have to do is look out your window to see how bad it is and yet people wan't to bring a child into it? Makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raminiki and casctb
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
The best estimation of life, and possibly the most accurate, is than rather it being a gift, it is an opportunity.

Free will dictates the ability to make choices. Some will try and get the job, some will blow it off for something they feel is more gratifying.

Reactions: Bct and GoodPersonEffed
Barf

Barf

Sep 11, 2019
Some people seem to think that once you're born it automatically means that you have to go through with the entire thing even if you've suffered greatly for a decent majority of it since the beginning. Never mind growing up being abused or homeless or plenty of other terrible things under the sun, life is a "Gift" so you shouldn't be allowed the choice to leave it behind. BS, if people have the right to live then they should also have the right to CTB when they so choose.

I feel this very intensely. I wish that one could die without the people around them taking it personally. I understand how impossible that is however.

• Hugs
Reactions: Green Destiny
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
In theory this makes sense but nobody wants to be the one to actually lose a friend or family member to suicide, so everyone still opposes it.

Reactions: Green Destiny
GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
Life is yours to make the best out of it, if you dont want your life anymore you are also free to end it whenever you like.

Reactions: Green Destiny and GoodPersonEffed