nancyboy

nancyboy

change your taste in men
Oct 21, 2024
Apologies in advance if this is not where this belongs or if this vent is pointless.

The general mundaneness of life has been affecting my will to live. I live everyday like it's the same. I spend most of my days sleeping because of how much being awake and living bores me. Nothing brings me joy anymore. I have rare spurts of happiness when I talk to people but other than that I'm constantly in a state of boredom. Nothing matters anymore, and when I slip like this my relationships tend to slip as well. I feel like people would be better off without me around. I'm also supposed to be working but my job hasn't called at all to set up a work date and I feel sick at the idea of calling for whatever reason, even though I know I should. Life is disgustingly boring and it's hard to see the point of even going on when it feels like I'm already dead inside.

Not sure what I'm looking to gain from this post. If any of you would like, feel free to tell me your hobbies, favorite shows, etc. I'll probably try them out while I'm still in this slump.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I don't have any advice but I can relate.

• Hugs
Reactions: nancyboy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, personally all I wish for is to sleep, I've never had any interest in existing, it's always felt so pointless and futile to me personally. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: nancyboy