blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
recently life has just been too hard I'm constantly having to pretend to be happy because none of the people around me know that I feel the need to die but recently I've become too tired to keep the act up and some people have been saying junk like "oh I'm here for you" and all that stereotypical stuff people say to me when they don't actually care and it's annoying because if I told them the truth they'd send me to the ward which is something I dread but at the same time I hate lying to these people because after all this time it's so frustrating just keeping all this self hatred to myself I'm just so tired guys it's too much work having to live I wish I could just sleep forever and never have to wake up yet I'm scared to die.
sorry for the whiny rant and thank you to whoever reads all this I love you all for giving me the only safe space I have. feel free to pm me for whatever reason whether it be about feeling the same way or just wanting to talk to someone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sanction, undesirednlazy, WonderingSoul and 4 others
Monkeyman

Monkeyman

Dec 27, 2022
Completely understand the feeling. Having to keep up appearances just so people won't look at you shifty-eyed is soooo tiring.

Reactions: Weltall and sserafim
W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
recently life has just been too hard I'm constantly having to pretend to be happy because none of the people around me know that I feel the need to die but recently I've become too tired to keep the act up and some people have been saying junk like "oh I'm here for you" and all that stereotypical stuff people say to me when they don't actually care and it's annoying because if I told them the truth they'd send me to the ward which is something I dread but at the same time I hate lying to these people because after all this time it's so frustrating just keeping all this self hatred to myself I'm just so tired guys it's too much work having to live I wish I could just sleep forever and never have to wake up yet I'm scared to die.
sorry for the whiny rant and thank you to whoever reads all this I love you all for giving me the only safe space I have. feel free to pm me for whatever reason whether it be about feeling the same way or just wanting to talk to someone
I don't understand why people are so afraid of the psych ward. It's really not that bad. It does suck that the people in your life would just automatically resort to that, though.

Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
I don't understand why people are so afraid of the psych ward. It's really not that bad. It does suck that the people in your life would just automatically resort to that, though.
Unfortunately, some wards are just terrible. I don't have personal experience, but it's easy to find other's experiences online where they felt like they got zero help from the interaction.