sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Life is just dumb shit we have to do before we die. We're all forced to do these things in order to survive. Life is inherently meaningless, there's no meaning to life. There's no point to existence. We're just here by chance and yet we have to go through the motions of being a human being, adulting (work, career, pay bills and taxes, etc) and all that stupid shit. I don't want to do these things! I think that it would be so meaningless and unfulfilling.

I don't want to have to enter adulthood and live life as an adult. I never wanted to become an adult in the first place. Can I fast forward to death already?

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, myusername890, WAITING TO DIE and 11 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Can I fast forward to death already?
Of course. Not liking life is a valid reason to want to die. I'm a failed adult too, probably at the top of the list as far as this forum is concerned.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Homo erectus, sserafim and 1 other person
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
The fact that life is pointless and meaningless should be an enough reason to have the right to die. It's truly disgusting how we have to suffer till we finally manage to find a way to die by ourself

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Homo erectus and sserafim
M

Mrpickles

Sep 29, 2023
It's kind of funny when you think about it this way: Everything that brings you joy, is just a cope and nothing else :p

Reactions: myusername890, WAITING TO DIE, Deleted member 65988 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing truly is just a futile and meaningless process of waiting around to die, I see it as better to not exist under all circumstances as I don't believe that existence was something worth enduring in the first place, it was just a terrible mistake. I find it tiring simply being conscious and aware.

Reactions: myusername890, _apathetic, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
With0ut

With0ut

In bereft land, a raven, flies.
Oct 1, 2023
It's kind of funny when you think about it this way: Everything that brings you joy, is just a cope and nothing else :p
yea everything i do just feels like i'm filling my time before i really sit down and see that there's nothing here for me

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I wish I would've ctb when I was sixteen, the last three decades have been a pointless mission to nowhere.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
monday?

monday?

negative utilitarian, toxic nihilist, coomerpilled
Jul 28, 2023
fuck adulting and fuck work in particular

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, WAITING TO DIE, puto.amo and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I wish I would've ctb when I was sixteen, the last three decades have been a pointless mission to nowhere.
Same! I wish I ctb before I reached 18. I think 15, 16, or 17 would've been ideal. I also wish I ctb before graduating college. Adulthood is literally the worst time of my life. I wish I could've stayed in college forever. I don't plan to live past 25 though, that's my hard exit point. I feel like after 25 you don't get any more chances to fail at life/adulting and fuck up, people expect you to have your life figured out. I will find a way to leave this world before then
fuck adulting and fuck work in particular
Literally! It's so absurd that it costs money to exist on this planet, and that we have to *earn* a living.

Reactions: Rocinante, WAITING TO DIE and Hollowman
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Literally! It's so absurd that it costs money to exist on this planet, and that we have to *earn* a living.
This is some next level insight. The fact that we can't just live and that we have to "earn" a living doing something that sucks the life out of us. What a fucked up paradox.

Reactions: Hollowman, WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
P

puto.amo

Sep 27, 2023
Fuck this shit. Fuck this life. Fuck the bills, fuck this so-called career and comparison. Fuck the pointless day-to-day survival just to kiss asses of greedy corporate bitches in exchange of a few cents. Shit.
I believe I have done all I needed to do but still, life has dragged me to suffering and failure! I hope I will never wake up again tomorrow in this living hell.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes, we are all born into various forms of slavery. Forced to comply with an evil agenda that ultimately benefits people who hate us.
Schools, wage slavery, religion, greedy corporations, corrupt governments, the banking system have all conspired against humanity to enslave it in any way they can.
They steal your time, hard earned money , and various freedoms in a multitude of sinister ways.
They also lie about so many things, yet most people seem oblivious to the fact that we are living on a prison planet.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lookoutbelow, redeyepiranha and puto.amo