• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I hope hope you found peace,sweetheart.
Although I never knew you,how could you not have made an impact upon me that day?
Everyone understood you were in turmoil and acting out of character.
Wherever you are now,please know that you were loved here.

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
They got banned? It looked like that was going to be the case. I'm never quite sure what a line through a name means.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
They got banned? It looked like that was going to be the case. I'm never quite sure what a line through a name means.

I apologise. I thought the greyed-out signified a member had passed,whereas members who are banned say "banned".

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I apologise. I thought the greyed-out signified a member had passed,whereas members who are banned say "banned".

Yeah, I'm not sure, though I think it's likely they just got banned or disabled their account. There's no way of knowing if a person's passed, and I didn't see a goodbye thread

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Yeah, I'm not sure, though I think it's likely they just got banned or disabled their account. There's no way of knowing if a person's passed, and I didn't see a goodbye thread

O.K. it kind of makes sense that a user-disabled account is greyed-out in the same way an Admin,disabled account after someone passes
There is literally no way of differentiating...

Perhaps that's comforting. Sometimes,you see postings of a greyed-out user,get a sense of who they were and think "if only things had been different for you".
You're taken by them. If they disabled their account themselves,it leaves open the possibility things turned around for them and they're out there,somewhere,happy.

Not everyone posts a goodbye thread. Someone close could have informed the mods.

We'll never know.
If SuiSqueeze92 is still around,the message is still appropriate,I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd and SpottedPanda