• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fluttershy444

Feb 11, 2024
i had a really good discussion with a friend, it was ironic because i was giving her advice and trying hard to convince her that things will get better. but i dont know if i believe that for myself. i felt like i did in that moment but especially right now, at night, it feels like the effort isn't worth it. trying hard to think of my cats, and my siblings when i feel like this because they need me to stay. but my mind wanders, knowing that eventually everyone will move on. but it's unnecessary hurt and pain for them if i ever do decide to go through with it, and i don't want pain to be the last thing i give everyone i love. i hope we can all try to reconcile these hard thoughts, try to be better and know that we are all valuable people. i am really trying hard, every day. not that it matters to anyone, not that anyone can see it, but there's peace in that i know every day i wake up and choose to stay it's an effort.

• Hugs
Reactions: 1sadtran, walkingdead2023, thewalkingdread and 1 other person