Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
How does anyone think this is fun, this is hell and gets worse and worse as you age then to finish it off you die, why do people bring people here am I missing something ? , this world is a sick joke, one big pointless chore, fear and anxiety. Social pressure, not feeling good enough , dunno why the fuck you are here or what's the point, can't tell what anyone else feels, this is madness, this needs to stop, but we are conditioned to fear death. No easy way out. I want to sleep and never wake up but no I can't do that, I gotta suffer and die at old age falling to pieces. Am I missing something here ?

I've had a decent taste of what life is and I fucking hate it. Just because we are forced into this existance by circumstance doesn't mean we should appreciate it by default. I don't like the majority of people I meet. I hate their brainwashed mentalities. What's the point in living just to pay the bills etc. It's obvius humanity is fucking absurd, yet people pretend that everything is fucking normal??

I feel as if I want to scream and tear apart my body. But I am too scared to actually do it. What are we? Where did we come from? What is this place? How many places are there in the universe? I used to think people who believed in God were stupid but at least they have some sort of delusional answer to all these questions but I don't. I just want to know why we keep on living. What's the point of this all? I've got dreams and shit but I can literally die any fucking day! So what's the point in continuing?? Why do we even search for meaning when we are literally just nothing.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ChronicPain23, Hollowman and Forever Sleep
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
I know this all to well, completely screwed over by life but yet i want to learn about the universe

Reactions: doormat25 and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's dreadful and torturous feeling so trapped in this existence, it's horrifying how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace even know existence just causes meaningless and unnecessary suffering, I also just wish to never wake, it'd be such a relief. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I wish humans were compassionate enough not to impose existence in the first place, those who so tragically procreate just cause harm.

Reactions: letmeoutofthis, Darkover and doormat25
PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
I completely agree with your view on this world. The same questions bother me as well and then some. My dreams and beliefs can probably be categorized as delusional, and I don't feel too comfortable sharing. But I like that you mentioned the universe too. Because whenever I read a post from you or @FuneralCry, I can't help but agree, yet a thought that always lingers at the back of my mind is... what if it's just Earth we are describing. I don't doubt there is life elsewhere in the universe... but is it really all just pain and suffering everywhere... Or is there maybe a civilization that just has their shit figured out... and it's a joy to be born there? And even if it's a joyful existence, you can leave regardless of your age, whenever you want.

Like many, I hope for non-existence after death... but imagine for a second that there are civilizations where existence is tolerable if not... free of suffering, but this really is the only shot at existence... and you got to experience it on Earth. That would be the saddest shit ever... But alas, we'll never really know I guess. Not in this existence, not ever.​

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, Forever Sleep and Darkover
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I feel like a lot of us are still here because we're basically hostages! We're too (legitimately) scared of what a failed attempt may result in with what we have available... (Warning- dark humour...)

As for the 'normies.' Who knows really? It's hard to judge what's going on in their minds but plenty seem to be afraid of death. No matter how shitty life is. Sometimes, I talk to my parents and realise how opposite our thinking is. I don't get it either!

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
We are domesticated humans forced to live in the civilization. However, there are people who leave the big city to live in nature partly without money. It is where we all belong - in nature. I would have been happier in Africa - the origin of man. Tropical creatures do not belong in Europe. The hunter and gatherer had short working days and lived in the beauty of nature. Mankind´s biggest mistake was to leave nature and introduce agriculture. That is why we live in a world of overpopulation and pollution. Man seems to be the worst and cruelest predator on this planet who have exterminated many species and the extinction continues as the population increases.

Most societies are about avoiding (human) death. However, death is normal in nature. The average life expectancy is increasing and the society is trying to make man immortal. But I don´t understand this. I have never wanted to grow old. All countries should introduce euthanasia. I didn´t choose to be born so why should I be forced to live and suffer? Humans live too long leading to decades of pointless suffering. The longer you live, the worse your health becomes. Vision and hearing deteriorate, eventually the whole body breaks down.

We will never know why we and the Universe exist. However, everything is limited in time and everything will die. To me it seems that life on Earth is meaningless. I am an atheist myself because there is no evidence of either God or afterlife. But humans can´t perceive the reality with our limited brain and limited senses. There is much that we can´t see. The best theory about the Universe which I have read about is Mastanga The God: an invisible divine force that dominates the entire Universe. Mastanga is dark energy and dark matter which science will never find.