Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
ensalved in awful shit in a shithole and hellhole this place is terrible and horrible to be alive in
i wouldnt want to exist like this so powerless and helpless enslaved in fragile delicate shit

this universe runs on brute force, forcing life to exist in a hellhole's where it makes you face your
certain demise and kills you off in no time at all

life is extremely poor quality these lives are the ultimate form of suffering
these people are the shit of the earth
this is a terrible horrible place to be alive
what an absolute shithole
You could have all the money In the world and this place would still be a shithole
this universe is shit hence why life is so shit life's a terrible horrible idea
this place is as shit as hell itself i don't want to live somewhere i am suicidal all the time
these lives are to shit to even want to be alive here
so depressing to be alive here in this shitty horrible universe
not even close to being worth coming alive for
with a place has shit has this i can only hope death is the end for all time

Reactions: Superdeterminist, disillusion, finalexit and 5 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
If life were a video game, it would never pass the testing stage. Too many bugs and glitches. Very poor design, not impressive.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: disillusion, finalexit, LastFlowers and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case, under no circumstances could I ever wish to exist. The existence of life is an incredibly disturbing and tragic thing, of course it would be better if life never existed at all. Choosing to procreate really is something so cruel and unnecessary and it could never be justified creating more suffering. Existence is something that is both harmful and is just so unappealing, and we at least deserve a peaceful and straightforward way to exit after being so unfairly forced to exist in the first place. It disgusts me how life is seen as being something to be prolonged at all costs in this hellish world.

Reactions: StrangeAndDeath, disillusion, finalexit and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
This world sucks for far too many people. If, and that's a mighty big if, some being actually created or designed it, they should have their ass kicked and their god credentials taken away.

Reactions: yive, StrangeAndDeath, finalexit and 1 other person
K

kkwy

Sep 19, 2022
If life were a video game, it would never pass the testing stage. Too many bugs and glitches. Very poor design, not impressive.
Ironically, it actually would. Because the multi-billion dollar companies that make the games nowadays don't give a fuck about the quality of the product, all they care about is profit. And the fact is, a game released full of bugs makes more money than an unreleased game. Hence why there hasn't been a single big title released in the past 5 years that wasn't full of bugs. (but yeah in the context of an ideal developer your analogy makes sense)

Reactions: disillusion, finalexit and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
That's why the video games that do exist often revolve around escapism.
Even video game developers know we need a break from this hell.
Ironically, it actually would. Because the multi-billion dollar companies that make the games nowadays don't give a fuck about the quality of the product, all they care about is profit. And the fact is, a game released full of bugs makes more money than an unreleased game. Hence why there hasn't been a single big title released in the past 5 years that wasn't full of bugs. (but yeah in the context of an ideal developer your analogy makes sense)
That's true too, I don't play many video games overall, mostly because of the price of the consoles and games themselves (even indie pc games aren't always cheap), plus the fact that I really get no joy out of them in my state of being. But I've been through enough to notice a decline, even in the usual heralded titles.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkwy and finalexit
Kurushii

Kurushii

Student
Jan 14, 2023
The quality of life is so terrible in this world. I seriously don't know how anyone can put up with this. I definitely can't.

Reactions: redeyepiranha and yive
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Definitely- I wish I'd been given a gift receipt at birth.