S

Sonar

Nov 21, 2022
Most of the time I'm scared to continue life. It's fucking exhaust to work 9 to 5. I could get a job with less hours a day or maybe only four days a week but if you to that here you automatically not worth anything. Ppl judge you for that especially when you are still younger and didn't work all you live.
I don't dare to do that and I don't want to disappoint my boss who put so much effort in my education.
Life is just full of ppl that expect things from you and get disappointed if you can't do what they want. Maybe sounds stupid but life's difficulty is to hard for me. I hate it here. I just want out. Out of all this.
It's weird we can view life from so many perspectives and live in so many different realities it's just how you see it. But I can't find one I like. All my reason to be here is to create. But I'm a fragile soul I don't like making investment for my stuff or try to earn money with that. I rather do that in my free time so I can create what I want and not the person who paid me. Man I just fucking hate it here I wish so bad it was ok to die. I wish I wouldn't hurt ppl if I left.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tired&Drained, mateodolores, ryo the frog and 8 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Most of the time I'm scared to continue life. It's fucking exhaust to work 9 to 5. I could get a job with less hours a day or maybe only four days a week but if you to that here you automatically not worth anything. Ppl judge you for that especially when you are still younger and didn't work all you live.
I don't dare to do that and I don't want to disappoint my boss who put so much effort in my education.
Life is just full of ppl that expect things from you and get disappointed if you can't do what they want. Maybe sounds stupid but life's difficulty is to hard for me. I hate it here. I just want out. Out of all this.
It's weird we can view life from so many perspectives and live in so many different realities it's just how you see it. But I can't find one I like. All my reason to be here is to create. But I'm a fragile soul I don't like making investment for my stuff or try to earn money with that. I rather do that in my free time so I can create what I want and not the person who paid me. Man I just fucking hate it here I wish so bad it was ok to die. I wish I wouldn't hurt ppl if I left.
For me dying will be a great relief from this pain and stress. Stress can make one tired, too tired to do much more than exist.

• Aww..
Reactions: mateodolores, SFB123 and Sonar
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
Life can be hell.

Reactions: ryo the frog, Endex and SFB123
S

SFB123

Apr 5, 2021
Ahh I can relate. But with me I just feel useless most of the time.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I think normal people cope because they have a basic level of physical and mental health, good social interactions, supportive families and so on. I managed to work for many years but it was an incredible strain that burned me out. And it feels like it was all for nothing, too.

• Aww..
Reactions: mateodolores, Susannah, SFB123 and 1 other person
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I think normal people cope because they have a basic level of physical and mental health, good social interactions, supportive families and so on. I managed to work for many years but it was an incredible strain that burned me out. And it feels like it was all for nothing, too.
I believe Supportive Parents and family is the main reason "normal" people cope with life. I've seen it so many times.

A child can never be loved too much, or by too many people. I never experienced it myself, but my son have always been sorrounded with love from a bunch of people. And he will cope.
Yeah. I work from 1- 9 each day/ evening, and it's fucking exhausting. I don't care about boss though. He's useless. I do care about my customers. That's why I still have manage to stay in my job.

Wish you love

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mateodolores, Pluto and Endex
PaperGodzilla

PaperGodzilla

Mar 20, 2022
I relate to that, when i was a kid school was causing me distress, same with work as an adult. At the end of the week i'm too exhaust to enjoy life because i'm just to tired. I have sleep problems and anxiety because of having to work and it exhaust me. I wish you find support somehow and maybe it will get easier to deal with it

• Hugs
Reactions: StolenLife
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
You wouldn't imafine what a simple a speech impediment might induce in your life. so sruffling with basic communication is trouble in this untfogrfiving society. Just a harsh in ita core.

ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021
Life is just full of ppl that expect things from you and get disappointed if you can't do what they want.
This is very true

And I feel you about life being tiring and yeah it's true that people will judge you if you don't work full time while having a social life while having hobbies while doing a hundred other things