Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
How can people put up with decades of this shit?

• Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Crono, Ghostmaster and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
"Life is boring"

I think saying this in general is wrong. It's a subjective feeling whether someone's life is boring or not.

Currently my life is boring because I'm screwed, no motivation, CTB plans because of no way out. If I didn't fail several years ago I'd be traveling the world now and certainly my life wouldn't be boring at all.

Reactions: Mr2005 and Lost Magic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree, I see existence as being dreadful, tedious, pointless and unnecessary. We are only enduring this futile process of waiting around to die because other people decided to so cruelly procreate, existence is a terrible burden to me and I see it as being a punishment having the ability to exist here.

And to answer the question if one doesn't find a way to leave they have no choice but to continue and after all we exist in a world where suicide is purposely made so difficult.

Reactions: Crono, Ghostmaster and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I have already put up with decades of this shit. It feels like life is on a repeat and it is all so bloody pointless. While I do try to fill up my time with mindless entertainment, I am just waiting for the day to end until I can go back to sleep. What I am most looking forward to is the Big Sleep. Then I will be like so long life, you fucking suck lol

Reactions: Hollowman, Homo erectus and blitz
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Many people spend their best years working hoping to saving up some money for retirement. By then the body has very much worn out and become weak. There is nothing much to enjoy.

Reactions: Crono, Ambivalent1 and Lost Magic
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Is it because genuinely nothing interests you? Or- because you don't have access to things you might find fun/interesting? Usually restricted by money/ health/ maybe confidence?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It's the result of excess. We're like poor billionaires

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Is it because genuinely nothing interests you? Or- because you don't have access to things you might find fun/interesting? Usually restricted by money/ health/ maybe confidence?
Mean

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
The whole modern world view is very sad: Earth is a ball shaped prison floating in vacuum. The is no contact with outside. Any visitors from outside have to fly in secretly without announcement, or crawl through some secretive wormholes.