Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
I don't drink usually, but whenever I do I feel great. This must be how it feels to be normal. I am confident, everything excites me. But I am also relaxed.

It reminds me of a Scandinavian movie I saw where a teacher deliberately gets drunk on the job, but not to the point where it is noticeable. If I could spend my whole life drunk, I would prefer that to CTB. I've never tried drugs but I suspect it's the same. It allows me to forget that I am a disgusting pathetic subhuman, and it's the only way I feel good.

I wish I could be drunk all the time. It's even better than death. Unfortunately, you have to work to live, and I would prefer to CTB than work. But if I could be drunk all of the time I would choose life. Unfortunately, I live in a cucked developed country where being drunk is seen as immoral. I wished I lived somewhere else, could be someone else. Anything but the subhuman form that I currently am. Short, ugly, autistic, awkward, lonely. Completely subhuman.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Thanksforeverything, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
You are none of those ugly terms you describe yourself with, but you are correct on one account. You are not a human creature, seeking an eternal spiritual existence, you are an eternal spiritual creature living a brief human existence.
We wish you peace. Be well on your journey. Big hugs.

• Love
Reactions: Rumi, divinemistress36 and breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
You are none of those ugly terms you describe yourself with, but you are correct on one account. You are not a human creature, seeking an eternal spiritual existence, you are an eternal spiritual creature living a brief human existence.
We wish you peace. Be well on your journey. Big hugs.
Do you have any threads where you discuss your spiritual beliefs?
I'm quite interested in hearing more about what you believe.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
Do you have any threads where you discuss your spiritual beliefs?
I'm quite interested in hearing more about what you believe.
We share our beliefs in many posts. If you'd like you can send us a DM and we'd be happy to discuss whatever you like. I was just thinking about how on the day of our next attempt we might create a post that spells out our dogma but I don't know if everyone would appreciate. We don't want to shove our beliefs down anyone's throat.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and breezeboy
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
It reminds me of a Scandinavian movie I saw where a teacher deliberately gets drunk on the job, but not to the point where it is noticeable. If I could spend my whole life drunk, I would prefer that to CTB. I've never tried drugs but I suspect it's the same. It allows me to forget that I am a disgusting pathetic subhuman, and it's the only way I feel good.
I think you're talking about "Another round" featuring Mads Mikkelsen.

I relate to everything you've said here on an extremely personal level. But if you remember the film, you know that sooner or later, the repercussions of drinking catch up to you and cause you to spiral and inevitably make decisions that leave you with no choice. You drink to forget the pain of existing and that act in turn only leads to more pain. It's an endless loop, like the ouroboros, a constant cycle of rebirth and destruction.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
I think you're talking about "Another round" featuring Mads Mikkelsen.

I relate to everything you've said here on an extremely personal level. But if you remember the film, you know that sooner or later, the repercussions of drinking catch up to you and cause you to spiral and inevitably make decisions that leave you with no choice. You drink to forget the pain of existing and that act in turn only leads to more pain. It's an endless loop, like the ouroboros, a constant cycle of rebirth and destruction.
Yeah that's the one, thanks. It was a genuinely great movie, which is rare. I guess I forgot the ending though, drinking can never truly satisfy you.