R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
The only way to stay calm is to to ignore reality until you are the one it bites. To separate yourself from the world in general and focus on things around you. To try to manipulate your close surrounding and try to control it so it is safe enough for your fantasies.

But nature has other plans. Always. And ignorance is never bliss forever. It will catch up to you and tear you apart. You can be as happy as you want for a moment, but you are not escaping it.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Immensevoid, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yup it´s just about enjoying those little flashes of joy for as long as they last if you´re that lucky at all.

It also reminds me how irrational pro-lifers are in their way of thinking because it´s almost like they know how much life sucks even though they might not be conscious about it but they will get hostile towards you if you talk negativity such as depression or suicide because you´re bursting the bubble of their reality and they have to protect it to keep believing that, for the majority of the time life is good which we know not to be true so actually I think when it comes to suicide that despite suicidal people being called irrational which is a tool to claim we are not of a sound enough mind to make the decision to take our own life it´s actually them that are out of touch with reality because we actually acknowledges that life objectively horrible with small moments of joy or happiness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Immensevoid, pthnrdnojvsc, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I find that creating art work helps me a lot in this respect. Whenever I sit down to draw or paint the rest of the world vanishes, it's like for that moment in time all that exists is me and my workspace and time evaporates too. It can be a great escape when you are feeling all the pressures of the world

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, R_N, TheGoodGuy and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Exactly true.
Reality conspires against us and rarely has good intentions.
I try to escape it during every waking moment.

Reactions: Immensevoid and R_N
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly just believe that all most people are doing is trying to distract themselves from the fact that their existence is completely meaningless, that they are just conscious beings destined and waiting around to die. But no matter what people say there could never be any safety from suffering in this existence, as after all existing can very easily get much more unbearable, beyond how we can even imagine, there is no escaping from the reality that existing beings are destined for suffering, loss and decay.

Reactions: Immensevoid and R_N