Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
The fact that life came to being in such conditions that was suitable only on such small plant is terrifying, not only life in such vast empty space but also consciousness and being aware of such absurdity we didn't choose to come in or even had an idea about all that shit that this shitshow had to offer.
Life by itself is a problem and this shitty world is another, we come with unequally distributed fortunes and privileges either because of some stupid human made system that caused this injustice or the overpopulation that made it impossible for everyone to get shelter, let alone food, while others are swimming in luxury on the other side of the world.

"Pray for my god or I'll kill you!", "My god made animals for me to eat" are another problem which causes chaos and terror in this already terrifying absurd world. I don't understand wether people who say that life is a bless actually acknowledge the existence of that shit in the world, or do they know but they just brush it off since they don't have to deal with such suffering others have to deal with.

I don't think I'd ever understand this ignorance or this stupid world, I have to leave that shit as soon as possible, how fucking cool, huh?!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, myusername890, Resinn66 and 4 others
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
eating the rich would solve so much

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, myusername890 and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is, I see existence itself as the ultimate problem. It's such a curse to have the ability to suffer in this hellish reality, it truly is terrifying how there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get. I believe that existence is better off forgotten about and erased as this terrible curse just causes harm and suffering.

Reactions: sserafim and myusername890