L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
If you are not a winner and a loser like me life is very much a living nightmare every second and minute is pain every day wake up is harder i wonder why many people live many years in a world like this

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?, Superdeterminist, Outsider and 10 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You've got a point.
However, I think that even if was a "winner", (you know, lots of money, cars, girls, big houses, etc) I would still be suicidal. My mind is just not interested in this world. (unless I get some answers such as how something can come from nothing).

Reactions: Sunset Limited and nopointofliving
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
You've got a point.
However, I think that even if was a "winner", (you know, lots of money, cars, girls, big houses, etc) I would still be suicidal. My mind is just not interested in this world. (unless I get some answers such as how something can come from nothing).
same there is nothing great to archive everything is about money girls and survive im tired of that

• Hugs
Reactions: Dutchyala, yive, Alucard and 3 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
You've got a point.
I feel the same... However, I think if life treated me better, It'd be easier to live and then my CTB date will be postponed. I had that passion to discover the world, and enrich philosophy and science with my own views and findings lol. Now, I think it isn't that important. Life keeps going on with and without us. I don't understand life, it's weird, and I don't know what we do here in real!!!

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
At least you can wake up from a nightmare -_-

• Hugs
Reactions: killedbypsychiatry, FuneralCry and nopointofliving
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, it would be better to not to have existed at all. Humans go through so much suffering just for the sake of it as all life is purely meaningless. I bet most people would CTB if an instant painless method was easily avaliable.

Reactions: Outsider, Dutchyala, lonerclown666 and 1 other person
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Even "winners" die. So, even "winners" finish to lose.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and lonerclown666
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
yeah it is indeed a nightmare, one I can't wake up from

Reactions: lonerclown666
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Yes, it would be better to not to have existed at all. Humans go through so much suffering just for the sake of it as all life is purely meaningless. I bet most people would CTB if an instant painless method was easily avaliable.
most people will CTB if after life or reincarnation is real

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
You've got a point.
can you be more exact about the answers you need? why are you not interested in this world? There are things that seem to come from nothing but everything keeps a correlation no matter if you can see it or not. There are many unknown things that you only can discover looking for them on your own, in a lonely period of your life.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
can you be more exact about the answers you need? why are you not interested in this world? There are things that seem to come from nothing but everything keeps a correlation no matter if you can see it or not. There are many unknown things that you only can discover looking for them on your own, in a lonely period of your life.

I'm not interested in this world because I find the system very boring. You know: studying, working, getting married, having children and keep on working until you're an old grey sick man! (However, I'm giving life a shot for now and trying to find some pleasure such as saving money and visit the country of my dreams: Japan. Yet, I would be suicidal even if I got to experience that)

As for the answers I seek, for something to exist, there's gotta be something before. Thus, nothing makes sense. You could say that big bang created time and space so it's useless to think the way I do because there was nothing before, but still, sounds weird and nonsense.

There should be nothing. No life, no universe, nothing. Why does reality exist?

There is no real answer. Science is still trying to figure it out and religions are probably lying.

I just feel like an ape on a blue rock and I'll probably never get those answers I seek.

In the end, I think we're probably "nerfed" so as never to find the real answer and we might even be in a simulation or simply, once we die there's just eternal nothing and the universe and life make no sense at all.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I'm not interested in this world because I find the system very boring. You know: studying, working, getting married, having children and keep on working until you're an old grey sick man! (However, I'm giving life a shot for now and trying to find some pleasure such as saving money and visit the country of my dreams: Japan. Yet, I would be suicidal even if I got to experience that)

As for the answers I seek, for something to exist, there's gotta be something before. Thus, nothing makes sense. You could say that big bang created time and space so it's useless to think the way I do because there was nothing before, but still, sounds weird and nonsense.

There should be nothing. No life, no universe, nothing. Why does reality exist?

There is no real answer. Science is still trying to figure it out and religions are probably lying.

I just feel like an ape on a blue rock and I'll probably never get those answers I seek.

In the end, I think we're probably "nerfed" so as never to find the real answer and we might even be in a simulation or simply, once we die there's just eternal nothing and the universe and life make no sense at all.
Well... We live in modern times, you can choose what kind of life you want for yourself. That shouldn't be a reason to suicide... About universe, I think it is not necessary tu understand such things but to know yourself and how universe works... That is something you probably can do and what matters.
I agree in that thing about work, is the worst, reason to die.