• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
There's too many people having a laugh, taking the piss, making everything a joke to get to anything serious. Now of course, not everything in life is serious and for those who do feel life despite wanting to die, having fun in life shouldn't be frowned on or dismissed or suppressed, it's normal. But it's how I know I'm going to kill myself, when I am down all I get is pisstaking thrown my way, I continue to fall down and even when it becomes serious it gets twisted in some form of spectacle, pantomime, a pisstaking extension. The more comfortable I get with suicide the more I can see how everything is just something to turn into a joke, how someone can suffer their life being made a joke, reduced to an endless joke, I realise that a lot of people are attuned to doing this and ultimately it can be the thing that kills a person off. I know it will kill me off, it's all I've ever had, I know my life is wrecked beyond repair, all of it at once is a death sentence. Maybe its ironic how those who say people should lighten up and take the piss are also the ones who make others feel the most suicidal. I've even had people direct pisstaking towards me on this forum but it's OK, I didn't make this post to pick fights, just acutely aware that even in death, someone can see how transparent you are. Anyway, let's see where the joke ends up, how the joke plays out, I still don't know how I should kill myself but I'm working harder than ever towards it and I feel more confident a suicide is coming

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Vicolo cieco, DepressedDude and 1 other person