TerminallyAlive

TerminallyAlive

Oct 7, 2020
Has anyone looked into life insurance, specifically to see how to get a payout when you ctb? I've heard that some will only cover accidental death and others have a two year period before a payout for a suicide. Does anyone know which are which? Any knowledge anyone can share would be super helpful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Hopeindeath!
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Has anyone looked into life insurance, specifically to see how to get a payout when you ctb? I've heard that some will only cover accidental death and others have a two year period before a payout for a suicide. Does anyone know which are which? Any knowledge anyone can share would be super helpful.

There are lots of threads on life Insurance below, so you may get a better answer,

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/440876/?q=insurance&o=relevance

There is a clause in the small print most times you have to pay for a minimun 3/5 years and accidental death and suicide are covered but there are different clauses as they are aware of people taking out life insurance and CTB to ensure the next of kin are well off. Always read the small print before taking out a policy so you know what your paying for and what you will receive.

There are ways around that though https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/dangerous-selfies/ but I can't think of any and will not encourage ripping off an Insurance company, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: TerminallyAlive
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Have set aside money for family to pay funeral. Not being horrible but wouldn't want parents to profit from ctb. I know that could annoy people but they don't deserve it.

C

ClockChelsea

Sep 13, 2020
2 year waiting period is common. The idea that no insurance for suicide is a TV movie myth.