L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
A little less than a year ago I jumped out of bed every morning excited about life. I had a girlfriend that fucking adored me. I had goals. I was able to feel fulfilled and happy. I loved myself. Now its all gone and im fucked. I have no way out of the hole im in. Ive had a painless swollen lymph node on my neck for 2+ years that ive ignored and just this morning I saw that it could be a symptom of lymphoma. I am hoping it is even though im only 20 so its very unlikely. If I told myself a year ago that I would be wishing for cancer I dont think I would be able to believe it. Isnt that insane? I catch myself all the time thinking "maybe none of this is real and everything will be okay" but I know even though it doesnt feel like real life, it is, and im completely fucked. I would do anything to go back in time and just live 2022, and the first third of 2023 again on repeat forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, sserafim, voyager and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence with no limit as to how awful existing can get but anyway I wish you the best.