sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Want to share 2 different posts I found on Reddit, which relates to a lot of our frustration here. Will try to attach screenshots to make it easier to read. I couldn't agree more with those 2 posts:

POST #1 - Life can be defined as a series of never ending problems

REDDIT AA

POST #2 - Life is too much work for too little reward

REDDIT B

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: doormat25, pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep and 7 others
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Yeah, I feel this on a core level. Especially as a trans individual. You live, you suffer, you want to kill yourself, you die or ctb. The thing is, the suffering that leads to this sort of "pipeline" as it were could be completely avoided and happiness maximized. It's also not specific to any one plight either and I'm sure most people here feel the same way about the situations they've been thrown into. Humans blow pretty hard though and as a result just for having the gall to be born, we've been punished. Good thing I can at least ctb whenever I finally get my hands on some nitrogen.

Whatever comes after will be a blessing, whether it's oblivion or some new something to be thrown into. Life on earth just sucks. If there is a god, it's the kid with the magnifying glass and we're the ants.

• Hugs
Reactions: sanction
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is, life really is just meaningless and undesirable suffering that just leads to decay and death anyway. It's cruel how people procreate into this hellish world, to me it's such a crime to burden one with the ability to suffer in this futile existence.

Reactions: myusername890
D

Deleted member 65988

The 2nd post definitely hits more on a personal level for me.

If there is a god, it's the kid with the magnifying glass and we're the ants.
I hear that, I highly doubt it's anything close to loving.

Reactions: Darkover
L

Latubmen

Nov 18, 2023
I share the opinion of Rust Cohle (Matthew McConaughey from true detective series).
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution.
Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: doormat25, sanction, Forever Sleep and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Absolutely. I always loved the title for those series of books: 'A Series of Unfortunate Events.' Always sounded like a great title for a biography/autobiography- if my life was interesting enough to write one.

But yeah- life does just seem to be a never ending stream of things I don't really want to do. Even our very basic needs are set up to avoid problems. We eat to avoid starving, drink to avoid dehydrating, poo to avoid exploding I guess. So much of what we do is to avoid something worse happening to us! Kind of inevitable really that so many of us see suicide as the ultimate problem solver to life when life is the problem.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Exactly this. It's odd but these types of posts gives me some comfort. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who sees life for what it is in this way. Though, on the other hand, life itself being awful is.. awful and the only way out of it is suicide

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Existence might have been bearable if it wasn't for the typical greedy ignorant westerner constantly wanting more , more more and they obviously have a special scenario that means they should be entitled to an extra portion.

Im barely any different I've just realized what horrible scum we.can be in these privileged countries.
If we were born and loved an adult life where we were surrounded by natural selection with no emotional pettiness from.other human beings it would.be easier to see what life is and there'd be much less unnecessary suffering. Most people who chose to breed are absolute scum.